Salutations, one and all!

Kain Pathos Crow

One Time Luck
Hey there guys, what's up?

I'm Kain, though those who know me, know me as Stringer. I got directed here by a bunch of friends who enjoy Exalted. I like to RP, and just generally write and create characters, so I said, "Why the hell not,".

I'm a little new to Exalted, but I'm ready and willing to dive headfirst into any games. I also quite like the White Wolf games, though I've only ever played Geist before, so... *shrugs*

Anyway, I'm told I'm a competent enough GM, though I generally tend to focus more on the storytelling than the mechanics of it.

I'm better at strip poker than him.

However, Risa is better at strip poker than either of us. Typical only-girl-at-the-table luck...

Stringer, you mad sunnovabeetch! When did you get into Exalted!? WHY did you not inform me before now!?

Kain (A.K.A. Stringer) is a friend of mine. We met when I was dating another friend of his, a long while ago now, and he's probably one of the more interesting writers I know. Not that I have liked everything he does but he's competent, he's bright and good.

And, yes, I think I will be pulling my face from his groin now...

Oh wow Axel, I had no idea you were here!

Neat! Yeah, Grey and his buddies managed to get me into the gloriously fscked up worlds of Exalted, WoD, Cthulutech, and probably some other things I can't remember the names of.

So what's up man?

It is yours indeed. I'm already well into designing the character in my head. I even PMed you some details on what I was thinking of for their race.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back