Salutations and Happy New Year!

Rell

Non-existent visionary of wisdom
Whats up RPN. My name is Rell(nickname abriviated from my real name). I'm a college student majoring in Engineering (ugh, math). I've been RPing for about 5 months now(on another website. I guess you can say im spreading my wings), but I've always enjoyed writing(I've wrote poems, short stories, some lyrics once in a while). I have some samples on my profile, so check them out. I'm up for pretty much anything since I'm still a novice in terms of how long I've been rping. I love basketball(I go crazing if I can't play atleast 4 times a week) and making instrumentals(hiphop, classical, R'nB, some jazz and pop. https://soundcloud.com/rell-instrumentals). I'm also a gamer and I watch a bit of anime as well (NEJI FTW).

Anyway, I hope to write some great stories here :)

Welcome to RpN, Rell. You'll fit in great with this crowd.

Also, Happy New Years to you.

Ch3rryBlossom28 said:
I see you like naruto then :) My favorite character is Sakura, though i was really sad about what happened to neji :(
I like Sakura NOW. Before, she used to get on my nerves. Her character(personality) used to get me annoyed. When she finally showed her true potential(during her training withTsunade), that's when I started to accept her. I mean, I get it that the point of her personality was to not fit in, but eventually blossom like a "sakura", but still I was like (Z_Z)up until her personality got better.

I know(:'()(:'(), poor Neji. I was so upset when that happen. The only one out of the konoha 11 that made Jonin. After the first few seasons, they barely showed any action with him. I know they said he was "mostly away on missions", but still for him to die so plainly. I get the purpose of it, but why him?!! He was my personal favorite, I just loved his character. I really related alot to him.

If you ever wanna do a naruto RP, I'd be happy to.

Cool, I'll shoot you a PM. :D

LOL, didn't know I need 10 posts to send a PM

Ch3rryBlossom28 said:
I would love to! :D
Chat me up some more :D

Only need 6 more post till I can PM. What was your favorite arc?

I liked the pain arc but I really liked the entire series. Especially loved the way it ended. Can't wait to be able to watch the last movie

I liked the Pain arc the most, though I did like the show as a whole. Pain was such a great character though. Honestly, I really thought that Naruto and Sasuke were going to bleed to death at the valley. That would have been a crazy ending. I do want see the film as well, just to see how everyone matured(even though the last chapter pretty much showed the new generation)

I knew sakura was going to come in the end. They foreshadowed that when they played a flashback of her trying to break up their fight that happened when tsunade woke sasuke up. And i want to see the movie because even though I love the pairings thay happened I want some of them explained.

ShikimaruxTemari, NarutoxHinata, SasukexSakura were the most obvious. InoxSai was kinda obvious, but it wasn't really clear about Sai even interested in her(atleast I thought). Choji and the hidden cloud kunoichi(forgot her name), I don't know where that came from. Rock Lee has a son, but I'm curious on the mother. At first I thought Tenten(even though she wanted Neji), but its not.

I was all for sakuraXsasuke (favorite pairing ever) Believed in them since the beginning but it still did happen kind of fast. NarutoXHinata was obvious despite narusaku people said. But I still want to know how they got together. Idk I'm always interested in the little romance there was and Kishi said that this movie was about romance so I can't wait :3

Yea, it did happen quick. I never believed in NaruSaku. She was way too obsessed with Sasuke. I'm equally as curious on how things happened.

2 more post till PM

Off the top of my head:

SAO

Deathnote

Blue Exorcist

FullMetal Alchemist

Norogami(even though it was short)

Mirai Nikki

Soul Eater

Fairy Tale(extremely behind though)

Samurai Champloo(loved this show)

Psycho Pass(Behind on this)

some others I can't remember right now

I love SAO <3 I am currently watching it again now on netflix. I also like deathnote, full metal and Fairy Tale (which I am also extremly behind on)

Kenpachi(forgot the full title. The one where he learns from all the martial arts masters. Been a while since I watched it)

Yo, welcome to RpN! Hope you have a good time here! And it seems your birthday is only two days off from mine, let's go Geminis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back