• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sacrificed [small group; doubling]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

21ea0befc7bb3c200a9d875ff8f69b16.png
Sacrifice.(n) "an act of slaughtering an animal or person or surrendering a possession as an offering to God or to a divine or supernatural figure."

Even though a sacrifice doesn't always involve killing someone on a pyre of fire to bring rain, the sentiment is the same. A clan of vampires move around from sacrifice city to sacrifice city. A sacrifice city is a city where the adults/elders know vampires are real, and they know when they're in town. Every couple of generations, the vampires show up to throw a masquerade ball.

To the teens of the town, it's an excuse to party without their parents present. They, of course, have no idea that the new family in town are vampires, or that they're there to pick the next sacrifice. Each parent knows that by sending their child, they're possibly sacrificing them to a vampire. But in exchange, the town is kept safe from other supernatural creatures and elements.

If you're chosen or if a vampire takes a liking to you, that's it. Game over. Done deal. There is no going back. You'll wake up in a room with the other chosens, and what happens next is up to the vampires...

---------------------------------​

I'm always open to ideas in my rps, so if you have any thoughts once we get the discord (yes, discord is required for ooc) up and running feel free to lay them on me! I want this to be a collaborative experience between all of us, something we can all enjoy. Realistic face claims will also be required, as will doubling. We'll each be playing one vampire and one human, so I'm looking for two or three other people to join me on this journey.

The regular rules apply as well: you know, don't be mean to your fellow roleplayers, be able to contribute to the plot and write posts we can respond to, don't start drama unless it's IC (and approved!). All that good stuff.

Hope you enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions (:
code by g o l d i e l o x x

Curious, but if you don't want too many people, I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back