S01E02: Party Breakers [Fropm Malfeas with Love]

Her hands instinctively go to the weapons at her hips, but they pause there, weapons un drawn. Taking a calming breath she filters her sight with essence as she once did to watch her mentor demonstrate katas. This however felt different.

Activating Spirit Detecting Glance, 3m

"What?????"

Tyler grabs the girl, softly but firmly.

"What did you just say????"

His "sixth sense" didn't give him any sign of danger, but something doesn't seem right...while still holding the girl, his eyes look immediately for all the ways out of the room.

They're just too exposed there...

" where can we go to talk in a quieter place? And don't worry....I said talk"

Having back his backpack with his armor and bracers make him feel a little safer, but he can't wear them just yet....only the Gods know how the Duchess and her guests could react seeing a stripper wearing Orichalcum...

Tyler

Shelbe looks very annoyed.

She leans towards Tyler's ear and breaks it down loud:

- I said

THE

SUB

DUCHESS

ROOM

IS

DOWN

THERE!

Now leggo my hand, you freak!

Yugo

- Excuse me?

The Captain looks around, helpfully.

The patch of grass below your feet is becoming darker.

Kana

They are coming out now.

From the floor, especially from the floor.

But also from the ceiling, from the walls.

From... Everywhere?

The...

The whole... Room...

Invisible, slow, shapeless.

Dark shadows, pitch black puffs of smoke.

Kana has barely the time to glance at the room, when she realizes that one of them is next to her, leaning forward and stretching like a giant finger about to touch her.

It stops just before touching Kana's face, and on its tip an ivory white mask emerges, searching into the girl with empty eyes.

- Give me the Eye!

"Ok,thanks...now,stay here and don't come out....I don't wanna scare you,maybe it's nothing..."

He let the girl go and steps in the hall,heading for the duchess room

Yugo stepped back, gripping his Daikalve and unholstered it (but did not unwrap it). "Captain, I believe we are under attack by an unknown source." He said, indicated the shadows at his feet. "I'm not about to tell you how to do your job, but I strongly suggest you sound the alarm."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back