• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ʜᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ᴀ ʜᴀɴᴅʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛ -- ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ! ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏᴘᴇɴ! (UPDATED --08/14/24)

Hi, hope you're doing well! The pairing of the popular singer x old forgotten flame immediately caught my eye and I'd love to hear the plot you've got in mind for it.

Hello. I am intersted in roleplaying my oc in Baldur's Gate World.
His name is Otreas.He is a Drow, fallen paladin of Lolth who cursed him with a 3rd hand coming out from his back.
I am looking forward to hearing from you If you are interested.
If you're open to a Demon Slayer or Baldur's Gate 3 roleplay still, I'd be down! I don't mind moving over to Discord as well ♥ For Demon Slayer, my LI would be Akaza or Kokushibo, and for Baldur's Gate 3 it could be really anybody (I have a few BG3 OCs now lol).

Helloo :] I would be down for Pirate Captain x Navigator if you are still looking for someone

Hello Everyone! I'm sure you see my screen name, but feel free to call me Wicked or Otter! I am a roleplayer who is doing their best to get back into the craft, seeing as it is one of my favorite hobbies! I have been roleplaying for about seven or eight years now, and I consider myself to be semi-advanced to advanced when it comes to writing. I can write anywhere from 200 to 3000 words depending on the thread--I do my best to match my partner, though! I thought it would be a nice idea to put one of these partner searches out there! Down below I'll list my rules, the fandoms I am into, and some ideas for some oc x oc roleplays! If anything catches your eye, shoot me a PM or leave a message down below! As of lately, I have been doing a lot of my roleplaying on Discord, so if that suits your fancy, then even better! I have a horrible habit of forgetting to check the website, but I am always on Discord!

1. I am in my 20's, and I would strongly prefer partners 18+. If you are a mature writer at 16, I have no qualms, but i'll have to draw the line there for my own comfort!
2. For original character threads, I only do MxM. Playing female characters is not the easiest for me, unless they are canon characters! If we are doing a fandom roleplay, I strongly prefer doubling up! I 99% of the time have male OC's, but if you want a female romantic interest, I can do that!
3. Please try to be semi to advanced lit! I love writing, and the more you write, the more I have to go off of! It makes for a much easier time!
4. I love talking and plotting OOC! I can be quite the chatter bug, which is another reason I love Discord! I normally just make servers for roleplaying to keep everything nice and tidy!
5. I do my best not to Ghost people, so I ask that you do the same! I am a full-time college kid with mental health issues, so there may be times I fall off the grid, but i'll always try to let you know!
6. PleAse have decent grammar and sentence structure. I am not a grammar ass but if I can't read it then we have some problems, Huston.
7. Please try to respond decently! I am always ready to go, but I understand people have lives! I can be a quick responder, and while it's nice having a partner who is too, it isn't necessary! Just give me a little bit of a heads up!

Note: The more heart emojis, the more interest I have!
Bolded characters Are my top preferred love interests for my OC!
Underlined characters mean I have a plot in mind for them!

Dragon Age (Any of them)<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Dorian Pavus
Zeveran Arainai
Fenris
Anders
Cullen Rutherford
Alistair

Demon Slayer<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Akaza
Rengoku Kyojuro

Giyuu Tomioka
Sanemi Shinazugawa

Fallout (the games and new show!)<3<3<3
I'm actually pretty interested in OCxOC for this! Here are some pairings I have in mind (Underlined is who I would prefer to play)
Vault Dweller x Brotherhood of Steel
Vault Dweller x Outsider/Bounty Hunter
Wanted Escapee x Bounty Hunter
Relic-carrier x Bounty Hunter

Baldur's Gate 3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Gale
Astarion

ShadowHeart

JuJistsu Kaisen<3<3<3
(Note: I just got into this fandom, and i have watched all the anime! I am still learning about all of it, but I binge information so I should be okay lmao)
Geto Suguru
Gojo Satoru
Nanami Kento
Choso
Megumi Fushiguro
Itadori Yuji

Inumaki Toge

Avatar (Both movies and game (Frontiers of Pandora))<3<3<3<3<3<3
I am rEally craving an OC x OC for this!
Neteyam (Aged up)
Ao'nung (Aged up)

OverWatch<3<3<3<3<3
Jack Morrison/ Soldier 76
Gabriel Reyes/ Reaper

Hanzo Shimada
Genji Shimada
Jesse McCree

OTHER FANDOMS:
These are fandoms I know, but do not necessarily have any ideas for, which means I am open to plotting for them!

- Genshin Impact
- Stranger Things
- IT and IT: Chapter 2
- Spartacus (television show)
- Pokemon (literally any generation)
- Mass Effect: Andromeda
- Kuroko no Basuke
- Yu Yu Hakusho
- Hypnosis Microphone
- Haikyuu!!
- Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
- Octopath Traveler
- Marvel
- Fire Emblem: Heroes
- Fire Emblem: Awakening
- A Plague Tale series
- The Quarry
- Dream Daddy
- Harry Potter
- Lord of the Rings
- Red Dead Redemption
- The Hobbit
- The Last of Us
- Yellowstone (1883 and 1923 included!)

The underlined character is who would prefer to play
an * means I have a plot around this idea!

Monster Hunter x Werewolf
Crown Prince x President's son
Demon x Angel
Human lifeguard x Merman
Shapeshifter
x unsuspecting human*
2 survivors in the zombie apocalypse*
Goth x Bullied boy
Soulmate AUs out the ass (got a lot of these in mind)
New Face x Town “delinquent disappointment”*
Prince x Personal Bodyguard/Guard Captain
Cursed Tiefling x Ship Captain*
Pirate Captain x Navigator
God of Love
x God of Hate
Prince x Pirate Captain*
Doctor x Patient
Popular singer x old forgotten flame*
Superhero x Supervillain who are married but unsuspecting of each other
Human x vampire*
Husband x Amnesiac Husband*
Zombie x doctor boyfriend*
Apocalpyse shelter leader x thief*
[ /SPOILER]

I know the spoilers are a little barren, but i'll be adding to them as I go! For now, leave a comment or shoot me a PM!<3<3<3<3<3
If you are interested then I would love to plot Harry Potter with you but I am also open to Stranger Things or Marvel. I'd be more open to canon x oc if that is okay (doubling is fine of course) but other than that I am open to discussing everything else and plotting together

Hi there! The New Face x Town “delinquent disappointment”* plot looks interesting to me, can I rp with you? I have a oc for it! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back