• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ★彡 ᴡʜᴇɴ sᴛᴀʀs ғᴀʟʟ 彡★ - ᴏᴏᴄ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Wip CS ~~ paragraphs over paragraphs of backstory, family history, personality for vladomir would be done by tmr. And whoops, I didn’t see (on mobile) that it was compulsory to add in some stuff like dob pob faceclaim... I will also add them asap!

i actually didn't get any notifs about the replies to this thread ??
and i oop-
Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon FITE ME

Wingazemot Wingazemot it's no problem dear ~! although - and i'm sorry to request this - but could you age your character a bit up? So he's at least in his twenties? <3

i actually didn't get any notifs about the replies to this thread ??
and i oop-
Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon FITE ME

Wingazemot Wingazemot it's no problem dear ~! although - and i'm sorry to request this - but could you age your character a bit up? So he's at least in his twenties? <3
Hmm... I was actually depending on a plausible reasoning for why such a young boy was send on that Mission: because he comes from a family of loyal stellaris members who had been in the organisation for centuries. His Father upon hearing about the news had volunteered him to which Vlad reluctantly agreed. Is this possible to explain his age? It’s alright if its not, I can still age him up, just tell me :3

*eats popcorn while watching the fight*

//throws math textbooks at you until you die or something//
HA YOU FOOL
I'VE MASTERED THE ART OF AVOIDING MATH

Hmm... I was actually depending on a plausible reasoning for why such a young boy was send on that Mission: because he comes from a family of loyal stellaris members who had been in the organisation for centuries. His Father upon hearing about the news had volunteered him to which Vlad reluctantly agreed. Is this possible to explain his age? It’s alright if its not, I can still age him up, just tell me :3

*eats popcorn while watching the fight*
Ahh I see. I guess in that case, I'll make an exception c:

Aww, keep the endearments up. Makes me feel special.
I call almost everyone endearments
but if you wanna feel special, go ahead hunny

ALSO JUST A REMINDER
Character applications are due little over 24 hours. again, I won't be strict by the deadline but any unfinished applications by Saturday morning [ CET timezone] won't be up for qualification.
[taggies just in case: @wingazemenot madame moiselle madame moiselle blankcanvas blankcanvas zippy zippy ]

I call almost everyone endearments
but if you wanna feel special, go ahead hunny

ALSO JUST A REMINDER
Character applications are due little over 24 hours. again, I won't be strict by the deadline but any unfinished applications by Saturday morning [ CET timezone] won't be up for qualification.
[taggies just in case: @wingazemenot madame moiselle madame moiselle blankcanvas blankcanvas zippy zippy ]
You don't have to feel obligated to crush my hopes and dreams like that. I know I'm delusional, helps me through each day.

<.< hyperspeed intensifies
it's cool !! you still have like,, 10 hours or so? I'll be officially closing the applications in the morning [CET] , just to give some leeway with the timezones and all that jazz

still liked to see it.

here's a graphic
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back