• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs { ooc }

Should we use dice rolled attributes and rolls for fights or just maturely plot the fights out here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
izayoiix izayoiix -
Am I reading the right Ren? Because he seems quite adorable rather than negative. XD​
Awww! Well I think he's cute and the things cinnabuns cinnabuns and I have thought of in possibilities for him and Rio we think are adorable xD
But to others he's meant to be a rude asshole lmao. And lazy. Very lazy lol.

I'm just going to pop on in here while I attempt to get a placeholder up. Are we allowed to apply for more than one role or no? also everyone's characters are so nice like what the heck

Sweetness. I've been on a hiatus for months so I'm 9/10 going to be hella rusty XDD

Oh yeah! LocKeii LocKeii I'm going to leave for work soon, so if you get on while I'm offline, PM and we can discuss matching bio's for Alana and Shinichi?

Oh yeah! LocKeii LocKeii I'm going to leave for work soon, so if you get on while I'm offline, PM and we can discuss matching bio's for Alana and Shinichi?

Sure thing, it may come a little late though since I'm revamping Wolf girl for the day but I'll definitley get around to sending you a PM at some point

Sure thing, it may come a little late though since I'm revamping Wolf girl for the day but I'll definitley get around to sending you a PM at some point
Awesome! I look forward to it~
Bye guys! *cries cause work*

Alright. I have todays acceptances. We now have Setesh ( MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake ), Ren ( izayoiix izayoiix ), Pascal ( SkyGinge SkyGinge ), and Ardyn ( Semblance Semblance ) added to the game. (I will add pictures and stuff to the roster soon. I gotta go grocery shopping or I'll starve. XD)
I was unaware how many people applied for fox prince and I am STRUGGLING because they're all so good. 0_o I'll have to take some more time focusing on it.

If anyone doesn't get the role they initially applied for, please feel free to apply for a chameleon. (This family will be pretty plot central down the road. XD)

MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake -
To be honest, I was hoping for sometime this week. But if it takes a little longer, I'm okay with that. I just want everyone to feel like they've all had equal opportunity for applying and the like.​
Plus, I gotta make decisions now and booooyyyyyy... You guys have not made it easy. XD

Alright. I have todays acceptances. We now have Setesh ( MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake ), Ren ( izayoiix izayoiix ), Pascal ( SkyGinge SkyGinge ), and Ardyn ( Semblance Semblance ) added to the game. (I will add pictures and stuff to the roster soon. I gotta go grocery shopping or I'll starve. XD)
I was unaware how many people applied for fox prince and I am STRUGGLING because they're all so good. 0_o I'll have to take some more time focusing on it.

If anyone doesn't get the role they initially applied for, please feel free to apply for a chameleon. (This family will be pretty plot central down the road. XD)

MechanicalSnake MechanicalSnake -
To be honest, I was hoping for sometime this week. But if it takes a little longer, I'm okay with that. I just want everyone to feel like they've all had equal opportunity for applying and the like.​
Plus, I gotta make decisions now and booooyyyyyy... You guys have not made it easy. XD
I was hoping for this week too because starting on sunday, ill be in nature for five days, And it really sucks to Miss the start ^_^

Am I the only one who struggles with invisible scroll and covers? I have to highlight to scroll, since I can't click the area without the cover popping back up. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, though, lol. I guess I'll just have to stick to having a scroll bar.

RI.a RI.a I really like your deer princess cs, and as it doesn't seem like you're applying for other roles, I'll just withdraw my character. Plus, even though I was really interested in the Fawnus family, the Nidae family interests me just as much.

Excitement!

So now that I'm accepted, what do people think their characters'll be thinking of Pascal? I'm going to bed now but drop me a message or a reply here and we can start thinking about those relationship charts - I'll reply in the morning :D

my friend can't apply for the rabbit prince role since she's going abroad but...*eyes the role*............. I can't reaaaaaaadddddddd I cannot reaaaaadddd

Excitement!

So now that I'm accepted, what do people think their characters'll be thinking of Pascal? I'm going to bed now but drop me a message or a reply here and we can start thinking about those relationship charts - I'll reply in the morning :D

rio would be respectful. because that's rio. x)

I feel it is super early to make any relationships when most of them would be reserved during the meetings. :(
I tried with Fowler but we figured out we don't really know each other!
Its something I'd really like to develop in game, unless we have a common history with someone aside of official conferences.
That said, if somebody is up to making that history, Im game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back