• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 「 s e a r c h i n g 」「 mxf 」「 mxm 」

You can check my MuM and try to find something to do if you want ._.

Greetigs and salutations!
Seeing your nickname and interest in history, would you be perhaps up for something viking related?
Also, I see you listed steampunk, which I have never been able to write with anyone but always wanted to,being an avid steampunker.
If any of these options is to your liking, let me know.

Hey there everyone! I'll keep this pretty short and simple in terms of what I'm looking for.

• one x one roleplays only right now
  • private messages, threads, maybe discord
  • at least one solid paragraph a reply
  • decent grammar, decent spelling
  • someone who can help move the plot along
  • i prefer to play females in hetero pairings
  • i'm pretty active so i'd like if you were active
  • my limits are relaxed but no animals, incest, scat

As for what it is I role play...

modern • medieval • fantasy • futuristic • apocalypse • wastelands • fallouts
zombies • magic boys • magic girls • high school • college • slice of life • androids
aliens • ghosts • nightmares • roommates • neighbors • vampires • hunters
demons • angels • grim reapers • clubs • seasons • seven sins • runaways
struggles • homelessness • fluff • comedy • romance • living doll • creepy towns
highly religious families and their gay kids • town with a secret • witches • cults
reincarnated lovers • sacrifices • dragons and riders • fictional gods • sci-fi
cyberpunk • steampunk • pirates • sky pirates • space pirates • merfolk • naga
bakery shops • flower shops • tattoo parlors • edgy kids • single dads • teachers
day care • mafia • gang • city living • country living • murder • a love too strong

I'm really in the mood for a casual one-on-one roleplay that doesn't have all the hurry and hype of a typical group roleplay so I'm totally up for this! I've recently gotten a lot more time (possibly a month) and I'd love to brainstorm and roleplay with you. I can PM you if you are available to 1x1 RP with me and we can chat further there?

Hello! I am interested! Just pm me if you would like but I understand if you are in too many rps currently haha.

Too many people are watching me bump this thread and then asking if I want to RP.
Of course I want to RP that's why I'm bumping. Please message me with an idea or pairing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back