• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Sins of the Future

tumblr_inline_o2kkto1Vnq1spa9sy_500.gif

now im going to be all depressed and shit

Hyydra said:
Happy Good Friday everyone ^^
For once it isn't pissing it down on a Bank Holiday, the next one looks to be sticking with the trend though

Hyydra said:
I'm... not sure what you're meaning..?
Typical British fallacy "It always rains on Bank (public) Holidays" thing is it's sunny today but Sunday we're going to get drenched by the looks of it

Haha, I see ^^ We were soaked yesterday during practice, my shoes are demolished due to that rain xD

Gosh dang stupid internet. I'm beginning to wonder if I should be trying to run a game when I never know when I can actually get on.

Last edited by a moderator:
@JustJazzy quick thing about that post you replied to. I was trying to imply that Dusk was tapping his own ear, because you know Faunus have human ears regardless of whether of not they have animal ears too

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Gosh dang stupid internet. I'm beginning to wonder if I should be trying to run a game when I never know when I can actually get on.

[/QUOTE]
NEVER GIVE UP

theManCalledSting said:
NEVER GIVE UP
I'm torn between completing the line from Galaxy Quest or segueing into a Gurren Lagann reference

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]IT IS MY B-DAY!!!

[/QUOTE]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :DDD *throws glitter* ~ <3 ^u^

My phone just deleted all of my photos....im so bummed i feel like crying. I have photos that I'll never be able to get back

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]My phone just deleted all of my photos....im so bummed i feel like crying. I have photos that I'll never be able to get back

[/QUOTE]
No more ice cream girl?

(</3)

@theManCalledSting @HoneyBear-Kat @Hyydra @IG42

So after much thought... I've decided that I'm shutting this game down. Not just because of my crappy scheduled. Not just because it's already dying. But also because it eats up all of my time. I end up spending time that I should be spending doing something else, planning for this game. "What's going to happen in the next post?" "What's going to happen 10 posts from now?" "When do I introduce the villains?" "When do I reveal that Lilith is one of the villains?" These are the questions that I keep focusing on when I should be asking, "When am I going to do chores?" "What am I cooking the family for dinner?" "Where am I going to look for a job?"

So thank you all for showing an interest and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Ian Temero]@theManCalledSting @HoneyBear-Kat @Hyydra [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
So after much thought... I've decided that I'm shutting this game down. Not just because of my crappy scheduled. Not just because it's already dying. But also because it eats up all of my time. I end up spending time that I should be spending doing something else, planning for this game. "What's going to happen in the next post?" "What's going to happen 10 posts from now?" "When do I introduce the villains?" "When do I reveal that Lilith is one of the villains?" These are the questions that I keep focusing on when I should be asking, "When am I going to do chores?" "What am I cooking the family for dinner?" "Where am I going to look for a job?"

it's okay

Ian Temero]@theManCalledSting @HoneyBear-Kat @Hyydra [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

*implodes*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back