RWBY: Old Rites (Out Of Character)

Sorry about the delay in posting. Yesterday got very hectic very fast and I was caught on the middle of it. Will post in Guests Of Honor later today and hopefully get a handful of other missions started.

In all honesty I was waiting on @SirDerpingtonIV because it seems rather out of place for me to create another reaction for Alani when their character hasn't even reacted yet so I'm waiting on him.

@Nooguy

When do you think you'll make a post? Sorry if i seem a bit impatient

Who is waiting in my team?

And team PLHM is waiting on @Enkye Again.

Just waiting on team PLHM to continue its scene so we can get a mission

Everyone is waiting on somebody

Should we have a purge then? I don't mean to sound rude, but this is the exact reason RP's die. If people can't post at least somewhat frequently then they need to be dropped. Again I'm sorry if that sounds mean but it's my opinion on matters.

Have a role call to see who's still responding at least?

Should we have a purge then? I don't mean to sound rude, but this is the exact reason RP's die. If people can't post at least somewhat frequently then they need to be dropped. Again I'm sorry if that sounds mean but it's my opinion on matters.

Have a role call to see who's still responding at least?

agreed

I had those too. Rest well Danchou.

Weird. So have I.

I am VERY drained at the moment so I'll try to get a post in, no promises tho. Just finished working on a project from 11am to 9:30pm

[SIZE= 14.6667px]Aw, you should all get some rest. ;-;[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]And my issue is vaguely health related (hypothyroidism runs in my family), which I'm being checked for.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]...yay. Q-Q[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE= 14.6667px]Aw, you should all get some rest. ;-;[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]And my issue is vaguely health related (hypothyroidism is runs in my family), which I'm being checked for.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14.6667px]...yay. Q-Q[/SIZE]

I mean I had to use a 3D modeler and a design software to design, and construct a wood light framing system for a house that sits between two masonry elements. I also forgot to add that I worked on this yesterday from 5pm to 8pm and Sunday from 3pm to 6pm so a grand total of over 16 and a half hours. Such is my major and its time eating abilities.

[SIZE=14.6667px]Aw, you should all get some rest. ;-;[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]And my issue is vaguely health related (hypothyroidism runs in my family), which I'm being checked for.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]...yay. Q-Q[/SIZE]

I blame the fact that my hours at work got increased (i now have the most hours out of all my coworkers) and my body isn't used to it yet.

and it'll get even more hectic for me since I'm starting a part time job this weekend on top of AP and Dual homework ;-;

Meanwhile I'm marching my happy ass through the woods looking for clowns. No joke. There were at least 3 or 4 clown related incidents today and at least one of them involved a clown hiding in the woods. Love my job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back