• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (almost open, please check Interest Check thread for info)

I believe RROO was suppose to argue to switch which beacon to go investigate, though I could be mistaken lol.

Really? Hmm maybe I missed something. Also, I don't like speaking for other people's characters, so I don't know how that's gonna work.

Just have the OP edit the original post so that Glynda orders RROO to the lab. Too easy.

Alternatively, since Eladriel is a bit out of the loop, we can change things so that only one or two members of RROO are secretly working for the villain(s).

See, the reason I don't do that is because asking to switch teams is supposed to hint at the involvement of the OC villains.

Quoted from the Interest Check thread.

BlackJack said:
I had an idea, a guardian watching over the lab per say as like a boss.
Marasai said:
Yup! That's what I was thinking. Notice how Yang talks about controlling the Grimm? :3
But let's move our discussion to the OOC. I'll quote this post there.

Should my guy be evil If I can make one? I feel like its whole reason is to stop people from getting the power of whats inside the facility

PrinceEladriel said:
Well I kinda added a brace post.
That'll work.

BlackJack said:
Should my guy be evil If I can make one? I feel like its whole reason is to stop people from getting the power of whats inside the facility
The boss is a Grimm though. Are you sure you wanna play a character whose role is temporary? We can of course playing different characters depending on who's in that part of the story.

I can make anyone however, I just wanted to use an old character who lived outside the wall among the grimm.

I suppose my OC will come in the RP by joining Michi in Zigil to do an important mission, something related to the distress calls. Then they'll split up, with one going for the beacon in the lab and the other going for the one in the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back