• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fugiams, Academy Of Magic

May I join? The OCC wasn't giving me any notifications so... I was like,"That one was dead? I missed something? Oh, new roleplay. That's where everybody went."

Now I feel bad for ending the silence. And then ending this silence, too. Ohno, I'm repeating my mistakes once more.

EuclidAmarok said:
May I join? The OCC wasn't giving me any notifications so... I was like,"That one was dead? I missed something? Oh, new roleplay. That's where everybody went."
Now I feel bad for ending the silence. And then ending this silence, too. Ohno, I'm repeating my mistakes once more.
It's alright, everyone from the previous roleplay is invited to this one.

SirArk said:
Just what her Magical ability is, and how well she can use it.
That doesn't help. At all. I get the last part, but, are you saying I'd have to pretty much redo her entirely or..

SirArk said:
I guess so... sorry about that.
Well. Fuck that. I'll make a new character. Would sound music VIA a sonic guitar be acceptable? I'm not sure on the time this is set in, tbh.

Mitchs98 said:
Well. Fuck that. I'll make a new character. Would sound music VIA a sonic guitar be acceptable? I'm not sure on the time this is set in, tbh.
It's totally fine, This roleplay is set in modern time.

EuclidAmarok said:
Wait, do different catalyst give different powers? Or is it just a show of power to have a lot of them?
A catalyst is kind of like a staff or wand. It's required to do magic, except for Demigods.

SirArk said:
A catalyst is kind of like a staff or wand. It's required to do magic, except for Demigods.
I'm just gunna have my chick be a guitar wielding demigod badass because I'm too lazy to come up with unique catalyst ideas. K? d:

Mitchs98 said:
I'm just gunna have my chick be a guitar wielding demigod badass because I'm too lazy to come up with unique catalyst ideas. K? d:
The guitar could be a Catalyst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back