Rubies are truly truly outrageous

Ruby Sekushī

Hey ya'll the name is Ruby Sekushi.

Call me Ruby! (Or prepare to be stolen from your warm bed and dragged through the desert at 200 mph)

Not new to roleplay but I am to this site. Loving it so far.

I'm here to make lots of friends! (Slaves)

I love every one of you (You will bow down to me eventually) even though I haven't met any of you yet (I'll find you soon enough)

All jokes aside, hope to have some serious fun here in RpNation.

Laterz!

Last edited by a moderator:

'Ello there, Rubyroo!

WELCOME TO RPNATION!!

Please do not steal me from my bed and drag me through a desert. Haha!

I look forward to roleplaying with you so check out the roleplays in my signature.

I too have slaves, my faithful servants (slaves) Cressandra and Sebastian. Maybe you'll meet them one day. Haha!

Orientation Question: What genre of roleplays do you prefer?

paipai900 said:

'Ello there, Rubyroo!

WELCOME TO RPNATION!!

Please do not steal me from my bed and drag me through a desert. Haha!

I look forward to roleplaying with you so check out the roleplays in my signature.

I too have slaves, my faithful servants (slaves) Cressandra and Sebastian. Maybe you'll meet them one day. Haha!

Orientation Question: What genre of roleplays do you prefer?

Would you be mad if I stole your slaves?

I prefer Fantasy but I like all.

[QUOTE="Ruby Sekushī]Would you be mad if I stole your slaves?
I prefer Fantasy but I like all.

[/QUOTE]
Not really, I have many slaves. Mwahaha...! And same, as long as it's interesting I'm okay with it. Haha!

I thought we agreed on 200 mph, Tues. >:L

I'm not for the whole slaving process, but I s'pose it's different strokes for different folks.

I dunno if you like any specific fantasy, but I'm close to opening my very roleplay, which just so happens to be in the realm of fantasy. It's monsters vs guilds in the ultimate struggle for survival, which is gonna be a crap ton of fun. If you're interested, I could link you the roleplay when I set it up (should be tonight or tomorrow) :D

And if not, then we'll still find a way to roleplay together sometime in the future. ^-^

[QUOTE="Ruby Sekushī]Know any good roleplays that just started out that you would recommend my Queen?

[/QUOTE]
You should join Delta's roleplay~ And the ones in my signature. Haha! I haven't been looking to join anymore roleplays due to the fact that I already have a lot on my plate (saved a spot for Delta's RP though. Haha!) But, you can always ask around and such.

Delta said:
I thought we agreed on 200 mph, Tues. >:L
I'm not for the whole slaving process, but I s'pose it's different strokes for different folks.

I dunno if you like any specific fantasy, but I'm close to opening my very roleplay, which just so happens to be in the realm of fantasy. It's monsters vs guilds in the ultimate struggle for survival, which is gonna be a crap ton of fun. If you're interested, I could link you the roleplay when I set it up (should be tonight or tomorrow) :D

And if not, then we'll still find a way to roleplay together sometime in the future. ^-^
Sounds interesting! Send me a link whenever you finish it up.

I shall change it Delta. Don't you worry. Just worry about whether you'll be the next one dragged from your bed ^^

[QUOTE="Ruby Sekushī]Sounds interesting! Send me a link whenever you finish it up.
I shall change it Delta. Don't you worry. Just worry about whether you'll be the next one dragged from your bed ^^

[/QUOTE]
Implying that I sleep on a bed, madam. :P

You don't scare me! I'm a total badass!

I'm so badass, that I can eat my peanut butter & jelly sandwiches WITH the crust on. You better back off, woman. >:U

But no, I cannot sleep or lay down in general, I would crush Pai, who is my cape. :3

Delta said:
I'm so badass, that I can eat my peanut butter & jelly sandwiches WITH the crust on. You better back off, woman. >:U

But no, I cannot sleep or lay down in general, I would crush Pai, who is my cape. :3
You can lay down on your stomach. Or side. Or sleep standing up like a boss.

paipai900 said:
You can lay down on your stomach. Or side. Or sleep standing up like a boss.
Sleep is for the weak.

No self-respecting Sith Lord has time for rest. >83

Delta said:

I'm sure you are.

Not to worry. Ruby has her ways. > :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back