• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RPs based on/inspired by games!

Vampiress said:
I know what you want but which Sonic games have you played? Spyro games as well?
Which Sonic games? Let's see.... Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2, & 3 (Genesis), Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic the Fighters, Sonic CD, Sonic R, Sonic Spinball, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Riders, Sonic Riders Zero Gravity, Sonic Rush, Sonic Rush Adventures, Sonic Chronicles, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Generations, Sonic '06, Sonic and the Black Knight, Sonic and the Secret Rings...maybe more that I forgot about...Sonic was one of the first games I played so I've played a lot of them...

As for Spyro, I've played Spyro Season of Ice, Spyro Orange, Spyro Enter the Dragonfly, and all three Legend of Spyro games. Though for Spyro, I was hoping to do something more like the Legend of Spyro series.

Yeah, I have.

Are you referring to A Hero's Tail? Because I have not played that one. The full titles for the Legend of Spyro series are as follows: The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning, The Legend of Spyro: Eternal Night, and The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back