Video Games RPNation League of Legends Club

Ridge

I disdain all glittering gold

kKol7hN.gif

I Had an idea.
Yes this is probably dangerous that my mind is in fact thinking of things, but hey. Evolution right?
I've played League of Legends for around three years now? But took a year break during 2017. I've recently come back to it and a lot has changed. Yet not my love for the game itself!

COEpXMq.gif

For those of you who don't know what League of Legends is, let me give you the official definition of it.
League of Legends is a fast-paced, competitive online game that blends the speed and intensity of an RTS with RPG elements. Two teams of powerful champions, each with a unique design and playstyle, battle head-to-head across multiple battlefields and game modes. With an ever-expanding roster of champions, frequent updates and a thriving tournament scene, League of Legends offers endless replay ability for players of every skill level.

kH5AdJL.gif

Now what is my idea.
Implemented in I believe 2016, was clubs. Much like a guild in World of Warcraft, you can have a group of people you know in the same place. I thought perhaps we could have that for those of us 'nerds' could all be together and play!
Ofcourse I understand that the game is relativy complicated when you first start but this could also be a way to help those who are just starting!

5gpgu2q.gif

So, would you be interested?
If you aren't interested in the club feel free to add me at least, it'd be nice to have some more friends!
I'm bronze, (yes I suck), I don't really main anything at the moment but am in the progress of getting my level 7 kindred. A past main and baby of mine.
Username is: Amxss.
I hope to see you in the rift!

created by junie junie

I think it'd be a great idea to start a LoL club for RPN :33: I was hoping someone would create one for a while now.

I am basically a noob at LoL, no idea how things work there. It's only on my computer cause it's free and my computer can handle it, heh. But I started to mess around with it for the past few days, a club like this would actually be quite cool to join.

I am basically a noob at LoL, no idea how things work there. It's only on my computer cause it's free and my computer can handle it, heh. But I started to mess around with it for the past few days, a club like this would actually be quite cool to join.
what is your summoner name???!!? :captaincat::captaincat::captaincat:

I'm bronze 3 atm, I don't care to much about rank so I play aram alot and rift with friends only. I can play any role besides adc. I really have mains, I play alot of fighter and tanks, gnat being one of favorites.

My ING is Swift Ninja Ace

what is your summoner name???!!? :captaincat::captaincat::captaincat:
Ephemeral111 I believe!

Oooouh, would I actually be playing with Miss Juju dah veteran? Will she be my tutor that lead my way to finally conquer the game and learn how to move and aim properly with mouse? This may be exciting before I annoy someone with mah newbiness and noobiness! :snail:

Ephemeral111 I believe!

Oooouh, would I actually be playing with Miss Juju dah veteran? Will she be my tutor that lead my way to finally conquer the game and learn how to move and aim properly with mouse? This may be exciting before I annoy someone with mah newbiness and noobiness! :snail:
Are you on the North America server (does it matter? o.o)? I sent a friend request to a Ephemeral111 anyway ;P

I'm Xx Nomnom xX

dun worry, I will protec u.
determination.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back