RpN on World of Warcraft

The Dark Wizard]Join us. Join ussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. @Mrs Hesperus [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7178-captain-hesperus/ said:
@Captain Hesperus[/URL]
Not yet. I think I have told you the conditions upon which I will return to the game, should I return. :)

[QUOTE="Mrs Hesperus]Not yet. I think I have told you the conditions upon which I will return to the game, should I return. :)

[/QUOTE]
No you haven't :P .

PM me, I'm sure we can talk :P .

I'm sad now... I don't play anymore... not to mention it's on the wrong server T-T You shall never (maybe) see the glory of Dethbycoffee in all her goblin-y deathknight-y ness.... makes me sad.... but at least your the right faction!! FOR THE HORDE!!! Lok'tar, Ogar! ^-^

Dethbycoffee said:
I'm sad now... I don't play anymore... not to mention it's on the wrong server T-T You shall never (maybe) see the glory of Dethbycoffee in all her goblin-y deathknight-y ness.... makes me sad.... but at least your the right faction!! FOR THE HORDE!!! Lok'tar, Ogar! ^-^
BLOOD AND THUNDER!

Who's excited for Legion? Double jumping Demon Hunter? Awesome! Everyone is hyped so what about RPN? What are our opinions on Legion?

NightCasterZ said:
Who's excited for Legion? Double jumping Demon Hunter? Awesome! Everyone is hyped so what about RPN? What are our opinions on Legion?
In my opinion....It looks like god.....Just as Thrall is Green Jesus, Legion is Green God

And sadly I don't play on those servers. Maybe you should make a RPN guild on Argent Dawn? It's the biggest and best RP server there is. On argent dawn, we'll meet other role players too!

NightCasterZ said:
I'm super excited :P !

Well now I'm gonna have to pay for a WoW membership, thank you so much !!!

Anyway I'm gonna get the game just to join. :3

It's not dangerous... It's not like I, myself m, have locked my doors and refused it leave the game or my room for 1 and a half years

Ah darn, I logged on WoW a couple of weeks back for one of those 7 day trials after not having played since Cata. I wanted to see what game looked like after all that time and I do have to say I had a little fun.

And a PvP server to boot, PvP gives me hives (Sorry just not my cup of tea and I have had a bad of a lot experiences with open worlds PvP as @The Dark Wizard seems to have had with RP servers. High levels ganking my level 5 just because they can is not my idea of a good time and a bad experience with that turned my wife of to the game way back with vanilla WoW. Also, all my high level characters are on Shadow Council (and Alliance to boot) so that would mean way too much money in server transfers and a sub---but best of luck and good wishes of fun to those of you who hop on, have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm....The Blood Elf starter zone just isn't cutting it for me....Anyone have any ideas of what I should try because this is getting boring ._.

So, I've renewed my subscription for WoW. What server and side are we on for this?

They made it a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow. I haven't heard anything back from my request for the guild though...so I don't know if this is still a thing or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back