Rp with me!

Darktanion

A professional writer is a amateur that never quit
I am not used to Rping with multiple people. I generally Rp one on one. Most of my Rp's are pre-planned. Meaning we establish what we want our characters to do before we Rp it so it flows better. I generally only RP fantasy. Demons, Vampires etc. I Rp both male and Female roles. If anyone wants to Rp with me message me =) If your curious as to my Rp style you can check out the Rp I started in Fantasy called Guild Wars.

So if anyone would like to Rp with me let me know. Maybe someone can even help me get better at Rping with multiple people =)

Im open to any Rps =)

Yay =) Would you like to Rp on here or do you prefer instant messaging?

Have any good RP ideas you wanted to try out =) ????

I would like to join you two ... my vote would be to do it here and something fantasy oriented.

let me know.

zinsk said:
I would like to join you two ... my vote would be to do it here and something fantasy oriented.
let me know.
Sounds good. I have a few different RP ideas. My first is around a war currently going on between Angels. God has does and Micheal went to earth to find a away to bring him back. It's that adventure. The. I have another one around demons and assassins guilds. Or if you have any ideas let me know :)

Hello!

I would love to RP for a change. I've been dormant for a long time since the last RP site I joined died. I'm very interested in your idea for the "war between angels" kind of plot.

If you still need someone to RP with, please let me know.

I don't know how this site works, so I don't know if I can message you.

Darktanion said:
Sounds good. I have a few different RP ideas. My first is around a war currently going on between Angels. God has does and Micheal went to earth to find a away to bring him back. It's that adventure. The. I have another one around demons and assassins guilds. Or if you have any ideas let me know :)
Not sure I am up for that, I was thinking more along the line of wizards, elves, dwarves and halflings :)

I have some ideas if you are all willing to let me lead it, but I am new and not established in the community yet so I completely understand if the "trust" isn't there yet.

I am not big on the angelic war RP stories in my years of experience they tend to either spin off into blasphemy (which I am not big on) or they tend to become god moding festivals.

Not saying no, but along that line I would need more convincing :)

edited for gooder grammer

I'd love to have a go at RPG with you! I've been rpging in instant messengers for about ten years now. We built a quite intricate world. But sadly the two friends I did it with and I had a falling out. Just send me a shout!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back