• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Tropes and Ideas

MilesSquirrel

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! I'm in search of rp partners after not writing for a while and I need to get the creativity out of my system lol. I don't have many rules, but I will list what I am looking for in a writing partner:
-Advanced Literate writing length. I tend to write a lot when inspired and am in the mood for some detail.
-Third person POV writing style.
-Loves World Building. I really enjoy making up our own world for plots with lore, government, laws, creatures, etc. Anything and everything in between.
-OCs. I don't really do fandom stuff anymore, I've just found that I enjoy original stuff more over the past few years ^^

Genres I enjoy:
-Mystery.
-Action.
-Adventure.
-Drama.
-Comedy.
-Sci-Fi.
-Fantasy.

With all that being said here is some Tropes and Ideas for said tropes;

~Space Adventurers~
-Our characters have been shot into space, either against their will or willingly. Their mission is to become the first astronauts to successfully travel light speed to the other side of the galaxy. However, it seemed that scientists have underestimated how powerful their newfound alien technology can truly be, realizing this too little too late as they watch horrified as our OCs shoot into the unknown. After crash landing on an unknown planet, the two (or four (or even six) if we wanted to do a small team) have to figure out how to navigate the cosmos back home.. Or at least be able to get back in contact with earth.

~Hero x Villain~
-It's not illegal or un allowed to date villains. However, it is very much frowned upon. What happens when a beloved hero and despised villain start slowly falling in love with one another? How will they face the obstacles of society in their newfound attraction for one another? Will one of them backstab the other in the end for their own gain?

~Time Traveller x Different Era OC~
-A time traveller accidentally lands in another OC's era when trying to get out of a sticky situation. How do they meet? And how will the time traveller be able to get back from where they came from? And will the time traveller be able to protect the other from all the dangers trying to find and get them?

~Murder Mystery~
-This can be a Murderer x Detective trope, or even something more comedy wise where two random people just so happen to run across a murder scene and accidentally get roped into a hairy situation and have to prove their innocence while also being chased by the killer.

~Rich Businessman x Secretary~
-A recluse rich businessman hires a random person after realizing he's drowning in work to try and get some work load off of his back. Little does the new secretary know is that he's connected with the underground world, and after getting roped into it has to learn how to navigate it as well if they want to survive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back