RP PARTNERS NEEDED

[QUOTE="Ezra-San]Hmm... Perhaps, the neko becomes the Vampires slave, he/she buys it.
Uhm.. blah blah blah.. Perhaps.. it becomes a forbidden love? or something.. .-. I dunno..

[/QUOTE]
So basically she was unwillingly auctioned off to some random, who turns out to be a vampire, and serves as his little "servant"? Interesting. Definitely, better than my idea, because I didn't even have any other idea xD

stormhawk324 said:
So basically she was unwillingly auctioned off to some random, who turns out to be a vampire, and serves as his little "servant"? Interesting. Definitely, better than my idea, because I didn't even have any other idea xD
Hahaha.. It just sounded interesting. And it's for sure something new for me. xD

Soooo.. we agree?

Nalakitty01 said:
Well you've got a couple neko ones started, right? So maybe we can do the vampire one, then. Would you be the vampire or me? I don't mind either way. 
Oh, and Ezra-San, I posted a starter in Blood and Oil.
Its actually the other way around, mostly vampire rp's not as many neko ones. But vaampires are still awesome!

I'm used to being tthe vampire, kinda gotten used to that role...though the human sounds rather peculiar. I don't mindd either role. I would gladly take either one. Also, what you want the boy charrie or girl? 

[QUOTE="Ezra-San]Hahaha.. It just sounded interesting. And it's for sure something new for me. xD
Soooo.. we agree?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah! Sure, it sounded good. :3

I don't mind being the human. I prefer boy, just because I'm better at writing as male characters for some reason. Not really sure why lol But we can do a neko one if you've got mostly vampire ones going. Whichever you'd like. I can come up with a charrie for most anything if I find the right picture to go along ^_^ Pictures are inspiration.

stormhawk324 said:
Its actually the other way around, mostly vampire rp's not as many neko ones. But vaampires are still awesome!
I'm used to being tthe vampire, kinda gotten used to that role...though the human sounds rather peculiar. I don't mindd either role. I would gladly take either one. Also, what you want the boy charrie or girl? 

Yeah! Sure, it sounded good. :3
Do you want me to make the thread? or can you?

Cause i'm about to pass out. Or i can do it later today.. It's up to you..

Nalakitty01 said:
I don't mind being the human. I prefer boy, just because I'm better at writing as male characters for some reason. Not really sure why lol But we can do a neko one if you've got mostly vampire ones going. Whichever you'd like. I can come up with a charrie for most anything if I find the right picture to go along ^_^ Pictures are inspiration.
Cool, I was hoping to be the girl. I haven't rped as a girl in a whilee. So I was currious.

Pictures are cool. I aagree, they helpp alot. 

[QUOTE="Ezra-San]Do you want me to make the thread? or can you?
Cause i'm about to pass out. Or i can do it later today.. It's up to you..

[/QUOTE]
I suppose it'd be set up later either way because I'm sleepy as well. Mmost likely sometime tomorrow

I could post it.

So did we decide on vampire? Whatever we're doing, I'll have to add my profile in the morning, as I am pooped after work and it's past midnight here. You can choose whichever, and I'll just make an appropriate character for either tomorrow. Night! :)

Nalakitty01 said:
So did we decide on vampire? Whatever we're doing, I'll have to add my profile in the morning, as I am pooped after work and it's past midnight here. You can choose whichever, and I'll just make an appropriate character for either tomorrow. Night! :)
Vampires! :D

I'll post again tomorrow as well. Gotta get some sleep!

Nighht!

Oh, hey, me too. That's cool. I don't mind if you want to wait til morning, and I really didn't mind today either lol I was super busy, and I just got off work an hour ago

Really? That's pretty late to stay at work.

Now is fine. Just might be a little rusty. Also I have school tomorrow so now might be better anyways.

Well I work at Target, and we're open 'til 10, usually, so I normally get off work at 11. But today's sunday, so we close at 9 and I get off at 10.

Were you gonna make the thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back