• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP Partner(s) Search!

Elvhenani

expert frolicker.
Hello! As the title likely hints, I'm looking for people to RP with! I'm not entirely sure how to RP or anything on this site (Kik I miss u) but! I'll do my best. Anyway, as for preferences and w/e idk -

• I'm looking for patient people. I mean, if I do something that's hecka annoying (such as saying hecka - no idea why I said that), call me out. But pls be patient over all.

• People who love sharing ideas! I love ideas.

• People who will respond as often as possible. If able to. No pressure.

• I don't do ~mature~ themes (if u know what I mean), because I'm an shy potato. Gore and mature themes without the //wink wonk// tho? 100% okay. And none of that made sense I'm guessing, but there ya go.

• For pairing, I can do anything - except M/M. I know, I know. I'm awful. But I'm already terrible at roleplaying dudes, and I have no idea what love is, so please forgive me.

• and idk I do pretty much all sorts of RPs - fantasy, futuristic, fandom, etc. I especially love Hetalia when it comes to Fandom RPs. But I nearly always use my OCs. If any of you are Hetalia RPers and don't mind that, pls love me.

*also, I don't have PM at the moment - sorry

Well I have this roleplay universe I've created called Zorth. Well Zorth is a mixture of all genres of roleplay mostly. But I've done this idea with alot of people and they seemed to like it alot. Basically you name your character pick a species and I take you and place you in a random area as a child. (So you can learn about zorth and you know so the roleplay lasts longer)

LadyShadowLordFerlin said:
Well I have this roleplay universe I've created called Zorth. Well Zorth is a mixture of all genres of roleplay mostly. But I've done this idea with alot of people and they seemed to like it alot. Basically you name your character pick a species and I take you and place you in a random area as a child. (So you can learn about zorth and you know so the roleplay lasts longer)
That sounds pretty awesome - I'd like to try it out! I have a few worlds of my own, too. I dunno if I should go over them here, or wait until I can PM or what. But your idea is really awesome.

I can PM you (if I PM you, you can respond pretty sure) so if you have any plot ideas I'd love to RP. Also you can take a look at my fandom list because I'd love to do any of the fandoms on my list.

SansLovesPugs said:
I can PM you (if I PM you, you can respond pretty sure) so if you have any plot ideas I'd love to RP. Also you can take a look at my fandom list because I'd love to do any of the fandoms on my list.
I have a few ideas, so I'd love to RP! And I do believe you can PM me and I can respond, I just can't PM you first. Also - I apologise for the late answer, I was sleeping.

Elvhenani said:
I have a few ideas, so I'd love to RP! And I do believe you can PM me and I can respond, I just can't PM you first. Also - I apologise for the late answer, I was sleeping.
It's not very late actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back