• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rp Partner needed :)

ZerokiraKurayami

DontForgetToSmile♥
Hello there! well i dont really mind one liners or paragraphs but i do suggest good grammar (i know were not all prefect so im not strict on this) Um i do have some ideas on what to Rp.

Ideas:

NekoXmaster

GangXRival

VampireXhuman

WerewolfXvampire

^-^

I can be both male or female

and generally i might not be on as often but i will get back as soon as i can

Again Thanks! ♥

[QUOTE="wizard justin]hello there, I would like tot do the Neko x master

[/QUOTE]
sure thing :) um were do i post the rp? kinda still figuring things out here

i would love to do a neko role play with you! i love nekos and i am a experience role player

Alec said:
I'm interested in the vampirexhuman.
Sure thing! :) you can ok me if you want and we can create a plot or if you have one it's fine it might take me a while to respond since I'm in school still :)

Hey :) I'm interested in the vampire x human, through pm if that's alright^-^ I'm not very good with starters but I do have experience with roleplay. [emoji4]

JessLee said:
Hey :) I'm interested in the vampire x human, through pm if that's alright^-^ I'm not very good with starters but I do have experience with roleplay. [emoji4]
sure thing! i dont mind lol and i know how ya feel ^-^ ill pm ya if that's cool?

ZerokiraKurayami said:
Hello there! well i dont really mind one liners or paragraphs but i do suggest good grammar (i know were not all prefect so im not strict on this) Um i do have some ideas on what to Rp.
Ideas:

NekoXmaster

GangXRival

VampireXhuman

WerewolfXvampire

^-^

I can be both male or female

and generally i might not be on as often but i will get back as soon as i can

Again Thanks! ♥
Ill do vampireXhuman...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back