• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy RP Idea

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
This is inspired by a TV show I dearly adore so bear with me for a few moments...

The basic idea of the RP is this fantasy world being somehow thrust into our world, the modern one. The characters are forced to live their lives with fake memories and personalities. Something is keeping them from being with their partners (meaning, lovers) and they have to struggle with the idea that they may never get their happy ending or perfect life. Through various events, this "curse" is going to be broken and the characters are supposed to live with the idea that they can never return to their home. These characters can also have a fantasy aspect to them. For example, I have a character who was married into a royal family and has these sort of ice powers that she has very little control over (She was based off of Elsa from Frozen, yes, but she's nothing like the woman, I promise.).

Last edited by a moderator:
NotAllThatCreative said:
This is inspired by a TV show I dearly adore so bear with me for a few moments...
The basic idea of the RP is this fantasy world being somehow thrust into our world, the modern one. The characters are forced to live their lives with fake memories and personalities. Something is keeping them from being with their partners (meaning, lovers) and they have to struggle with the idea that they may never get their happy ending or perfect life. Through various events, this "curse" is going to be broken and the characters are supposed to live with the idea that they can never return to their home. These characters can also have a fantasy aspect to them. For example, I have a character who was married into a royal family and has these sort of ice powers that she has very little control over (She was based off of Elsa from Frozen, yes, but she's nothing like the woman, I promise.).
OUAT

Dibs on a pirate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back