• jeolm-eun(youthful in korean)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ujana(youthful in swahili)

• Other(pm or post here :D)

• Total voters

_HoroTheWolf_

Hey im new and wanted to start an rp. im stuck between a Wolf rp and a Lion rp.

Please post which one you would like to see. im still brainstorming both of them. Here they are.

Wolf Rp: Lupin Springs

The forest may seem sweet and loving but within you'll see the struggles of the two packs that live with in. One pack, the oldest, live deep inside, far away fro the hussle and bussle of the city nearby. This pack knows the forst and the dangers the Uprights(humans) cause with their death sticks(guns). But the other pack, a newly made group. Dosent know and didnt care...untill now.

The yougnest pack had been sneaking into the upright dens, stealing their food and pets.So wolves have even token their dogs as mates and now have halfbreds,something the older pack dislikes greatly. These wolves have to learn that the uprights are dangerous and them going into their dens will doom both packs lives.

The uprights have kill and injured many wolves from the younger pack.

The older pack is safe for now but what will happen if the uprights venture farther in? Will the packs survive? or will they die? Who will live and carry on the story of the forest, the oldest pack...or the youngest pack?

Or will there be a war between the them....? Will the uprights win or get killed by the wolves they hunt. Will there be an alliance of the three?

Lion Rp:: The Pride Of the Weak.

The African Savannah has belonged to the lions for decades.Even the elephants knew better than to change that. but now the Hyena Clan is raising up to defeat the Lion Pride. The peace and blance of the savannah is now starting to disappear from the world... and the Soft Flesh (humans) sworm their lands, hunting and killing the animals within. how will this war play out with an outside factor destorying they're already enblanced world.

Please post with one seems most fun :D and any ideas of the pack/clan/pride names would also help:)

Post a Post!!!!!! before i stick

:pedobear: <------ this cute lil guy in ur bathroom > :o

I like the wolf idea myself. But a quick question: in what time era is it in? I realize that there are guns, but modern times, colonial times, etc?

And I do not want Pedobear in my bathroom. He would not find interest in me anyway. >>"

lol xD umm lets see about that one.... The lion one is modern era, the wolf would be Early modern era.

No im sure pedobear will love it > :)

:D yay! wolf rp so far is in the lead :P i might not add to much more to it. but if i do make it i might end up picking a few trusted members to rp the hunters as NPC for everyone. im not sure xD

And i might add more to the lion rp. ill post telling ya'll when i do.

UPDATE!!!!:::::::::

Placed a poll for the Lupin Springs Pack names. Please vote for each pack :T

Thanks!

<3 Horo!

:lick:

:D i think ill make the thread soon xD please vote!!! up to 2 votes!! For either pack, the Eldest and/or Youngest!!!! :P

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!

Okay the poll is going to slow for me xD Winners are Janglo and Patani!!!!!!! wootwooot!!!!:8D: okay any who i made the post in the 'other' caterigory in the rp threads..... post forms in the sign up thread and read the rules and look at the ranks for each pack in the "info" and such thread :D post if u need the links

Users who are viewing this thread

Back