• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy rp fantasy thing

The scorching sun was hitting ever harder, he wanted to gauge his eyes, tired after seeing unstoppably the same shades of anguishing and angering merciless man-eating sands, after three weeks of surviving out of the last provisions of his caravan; in vain he called the almighty gods of old, to no avail, the new ones, those bastards didn't even respond.

The sun was even harder, it was noon, and it felt like the danmed omnipresent thing was laying his metal melting arse on the sun... until, he saw, what is seem like an oasis; sunddenly joy came stronger than ever, extatic, the poor man believed again in the god that betrayed him, he would approach to the oasis, not knowing if it was an illusion or not, if it was his fried brain making up that beautiful thing, it didn't matter, it was there.

wandering the desert in this almost unbearable heat i come across a person well at least what looks like one being an overall generous person i walk up and greet the person with a smile "ello mate havin' a bit of trouble in the desert eh" and pats them on the head

Dispirited and tired he sees as someone approaches, he salutes him then he thinks.

--What in heaven's name is this guy on, he looks not as gaunt as me, i'm so jaded yet he's full of energy.--

He replies a little bit overwhelmed by such energy.

-Ha...just trouble?, i was dying minutes ago

walking towards this mysterous person he holds out his hand suggesting that they should come with him and he lets out a dissapointed sigh and says "sorry to rush you into some crap but your kind of stuck with me now and we gotta go like run fast real fast or we all are gonna die or hurt or interrogated or tortured sooo we should get going like right know" he starts to bounce anxiosly and a little bit scared but still holding out his hands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back