Other RP Character Assumption Thread

Ohh, this looks like fun!

A pretty cool and laid-back dude who is fully capable of sass and snark without raising his voice. He always gets work on the ranch done despite his relaxed demeanor. He is honest and appreciates the simple things. Ladies and children have no need to fear when he is around. His faithful companion is a cow named Bluebell.

oh wow its been a while, anyway, have her to assume about!
Sassy but not necessarily evil, plays with her hair to intimidate people, prefers tight-fighting clothes with contrast, isn't opposed to flaring her wings and making a scene; will threaten to stab you with a toothpick but not invested enough to carry through with it.

A friend wanted some assumptions about his new character, so I thought I'd revive the thread.

1721606405150.png

joining in with thread revival!!
Enzo without name for RPnation.png

A friend wanted some assumptions about his new character, so I thought I'd revive the thread.

Seems like a very active character, maybe a bit mischievous, although the books hint at some level of dedication... This is a wild one but, maybe short tempered!? Maybe they hate to be interrupted, and get thrown off their fast focused pace often by others

Seems like a very active character, maybe a bit mischievous, although the books hint at some level of dedication... This is a wild one but, maybe short tempered!? Maybe they hate to be interrupted, and get thrown off their fast focused pace often by others
either someone who obsessed with jazz or likkes to dress considerably old fashioned

IMG_0578.png
IMG_4623.png

Hi!!

RaiHome.jpg

Hi!!

RaiHome.jpg
Sweet AI image!

So she's definitely a fighter, though I'd even say body builder with that amount of definition. In order to maintain that physique she probably takes her exercise, dietary habits, and routines very seriously. Like she doesn't just have a job that keeps her fit, but a lot of her life is structured around specifically supporting and maintaining her muscle. She might've come from a very masculine family, maybe alongside brothers.

She's the type who plays it cool, but in reality appearances are very important to her. She's not just tough, but she has a need to project that toughness as much as possible - tattoos, muscle shirts, mean glares, everything she does is to build an image that wards off threats. Unfortunately this tends to ward off everyone else, too. Long lasting friendships are few and far between with her, but she finds a way through life.

My immediate thought was "vampire." He prefers to use his charm to get what he wants, but he will not hesitate to use violence if that doesn't work. His smile is dangerous, and he smiles a lot!

either someone who obsessed with jazz or likkes to dress considerably old fashioned

A fae that gets his kicks by selling potions to unsuspecting mortals. Drink one of his potions and your hair will fall out, or you'll turn purple with green spots, sprout a second head, or just explode! He can make potions that treat ailments, but it depends on whether or not he likes you and what you give him in return.

Hi!!

RaiHome.jpg
Don't let her muscles and stern expression fool you: she absolutely loves traditionally girly things such as tea parties, clothes shopping, and cute fuzzy things! She is super encouraging to those seeking to improve themselves, and makes for an awesome gym buddy!

My immediate thought was "vampire." He prefers to use his charm to get what he wants, but he will not hesitate to use violence if that doesn't work. His smile is dangerous, and he smiles a lot!

He is a vampire!! An 1000 year old vampire at that! You're officially the coolest lol

A bat wizard. Why they are only the most reliable wizard in the land! Or maybe a bat going to a halloween party? Eh Bat wizard is more fun of a guess. Maybe he’s mischeivious even or just joyful by nature.

She’s a beauty and the greatest detective in the animal kingdom she can solve a case big or small. She’s great as Sherlock Holmes!

D'aaaaaaawwww...Cute and mischievous lil fella.

Now spells don't work as nice as they used to but the hat and wand help. And they are the only things left of their old self. Which is a good thing. When they were human they were a big ol meanie wizard that tried their hand at WORLD DOMINATION!! Thwarted many a time but notorious for abusing and using their familiars as fodder. So one day, they bit off more than they could chew and the Witch turned them into a familiar so that they'd learn first hand what its like to have to serve another. But instead of abuse, the witch taught the wizard kindness and even friendship. When the time was right, they were given adorable minature versions of their good ol' hat and wand so they may learn magic again.

It's tough and spells are reeeeeally hard to cast but despite being a little pain in the ass to the witch, the wizard has come a long way from their WORLD DOMINATION!! ways. They have been a bat for so long that its hard to remember what its like to be human again. But they fear in their heart of hearts that if they ever revert back, they will defo revert back to their old ways. SO!! If there is a chance to go back to their true form would they take it and if they shift back would the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP be enough to stave off their old ways? Well only time will tell.

Ironically the strongest mage in all the land, but tends to find themselves in the most ridiculous/silly situations. Despite being strong, they like to learn random spells that would help people or make them smile rather than learning overly powerful offensive magic. Overall, a happy-go-lucky type who is a bit oblivious

A noblewoman who has a bit of love for steampunk. Having long claws gives her some struggles, but she finds a way to manage. Is witty, yet levelheaded, using that to her advantage to make it through whatever situations come her way

Now I offer a lil creature
unhSPkL.png

Ironically the strongest mage in all the land, but tends to find themselves in the most ridiculous/silly situations. Despite being strong, they like to learn random spells that would help people or make them smile rather than learning overly powerful offensive magic. Overall, a happy-go-lucky type who is a bit oblivious

A noblewoman who has a bit of love for steampunk. Having long claws gives her some struggles, but she finds a way to manage. Is witty, yet levelheaded, using that to her advantage to make it through whatever situations come her way

unhSPkL.png
How cute! Reminds me of a cockatiel!

He's a very friendly merchant. In fact, he may be too friendly, because he is an absolute chatterbox! He can talk one's ear off about anything and everything! Many folks buy something from him just to get him to shut up! He became someone's traveling buddy after they saved his life, feeling honor-bound to stay by their side until he can return the favor. Their companion wasn't overly thrilled by this, and this fellow's love of a good chat have often gotten the two of them into trouble.

unhSPkL.png
For some reason my first thought was FIRE but no. Instead my guess will be a martial artist dtar monster. And it’s quite the talented martial artist in neer.

That one kind of dragon from mythology that I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME REMEMBER XD probably wise and mischievous personality wise.

IMG_0455.png

Some things to keep in mind for this thread:

The purpose of this thread is to share thoughts, ideas, assumptions, and stories that come to one’s mind when they see a picture of someone’s character. As such, I recommend making comments on characters that you are not in a RP with, as these assumptions are meant to be made with as little context as possible.

This is not a joke thread. That is not to say that humorous and silly ideas cannot be shared, but try to avoid responses such as “He’s unaware that Disco is dead,” or, “Won the 80’s Hairstyle contest.” A novel also isn’t needed, but folks put a lot of effort into their characters and I think everyone can appreciate responses that are more than simply, “Looks smart,” or, “Seems shy.” This is meant to be a creative exercise using other peoples’ characters as the inspiration.

This is also a reminder that this is not a game to see how close people guess as to what your characters are really about. It is not necessary to tell folks whether or not their responses are accurate as that is not the point of this thread. Do not correct people if their responses are inaccurate.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back