• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP buddy wanted

I'm wondering if you're familiar with Avatar the Last Airbender. If you're up to that, I could totally double with a Fruits Basket RP.

Yeah I'm familiar with it but sadly I haven't seen it in a while :/ That would be cool, but how do you do a double RP?

I will be your buddy. I like supernatural and I know naruto, inuyasha (personal favorite of my enjoyed anime, although I haven't seen it in forever.), but I mostly prefer doing RPs of new stuff we come up with.

Well, I am looking for someone who's willing to play Nico di Angelo or Draco Malfoy, so.... not saying that you have to, but that's what I'm looking for.

But, we could do something that doesn't involve them. I don't want to make you do something that you don't want to. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back