• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP buddy wanted

Cecil

Trickster Goddess
Hi, I'm looking for a friend to role-play with. I am very open when it comes to role-playing, however, I am really bad at romance. I'm really awkward when it comes to romance :/ I would like to work on that at some point though so I'm open to trying it. I am willing to play both male and female characters. I don't have any story lines yet but I come up with new ideas all the time :)

How I am as a role-player:

Detailed

Third Person- negotiable

Usually 1-3 paragraph response

Literate

Fandoms- Open to fandom roleplaying

Harry Potter

Supernatural

Welcome to Nightvale

Inuyasha

1/2 Prince

Naruto

Fruits Basket

Doctor Who

Fairy Tail

Percy Jackson and the Olympians

ect.

If you have any questions just ask. :)

gogojojo331 said:
I'd like Supernatural, Naruto, Doctor Who, Percy, And Fairy Tail (Worked on a abridged series)
Awesome that sounds good :) Do you like role-playing that isn't based on anything as well or just fandom role-plays (If you don't that's completely fine I'm just curious)

we could do some Oc Supernatural, naruto or Dr.Who. the ones that seem straightforward, and have a world already that is eaier to mold. I like the idea of supernatural (We are both hunters) or Dr who(One of us is a timelord or an amnesiac Doctor)

gogojojo331 said:
both? Flip a coin? I dunno :P
Lol :) we could start with one then do the other....We could start with Doctor Who if you'd like, that would give us a wide array of setting and genres

Okay well maybe we should start out with basic characters like who do you want to be: Time Lord, Other type of Alien, Human stuff like that....sorry I like having something to go off of

gogojojo331 said:
I thought we could do a amnesiac timelord
okay that could be fun an amnesiac timelord and another timelord? Which would you want to be?

gogojojo331 said:
ok, we will have to make the thread ! 
did you make it in the 1x1 section? 
or would you rather pm?
I created a thread in the 1x1 section

Users who are viewing this thread

Back