• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RP Buddy Needed! {Modern/Realistic/Romance} UPDATE

[QUOTE="Everlasting<3]Very interested!
I love the theatre girl plot, it's wonderful!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! We could either discuss it through a forum or wait until later when I have PM(:

Tbh I have no idea! Lol I've seen it around and people do it a lot but I have no idea what it is

I read through your resume and I liked the disney and new years prompt. I'd be open to doing any of the others though.

Sequoia said:
I read through your resume and I liked the disney and new years prompt. I'd be open to doing any of the others though.
Lovely! Shoot me a message and we can figure everything out?(:

I'm awfully bored x.x

Hello! I'm Maya and I've been roleplaying for about four or five years now. The site I was on at one point is starting to get a little crazy and a lot of younger and less experienced writers are joining and my normal more descriptive writers are leaving which makes me sad. I would absolutely love to try something with you!

MayaT said:
Hello! I'm Maya and I've been roleplaying for about four or five years now. The site I was on at one point is starting to get a little crazy and a lot of younger and less experienced writers are joining and my normal more descriptive writers are leaving which makes me sad. I would absolutely love to try something with you!
Sure thing!(: Is there anything in particular you'd like to do?

Sounds good! I'm not too sure how it all works so if you could direct me to it once you make it that'd be good.

Also I'm scrapping most, if not all, of my OC's from other RP website since 1) they're old and 2) I want a fresh start.

I love you selection of character ^^ I am certainly up for a realistic modern romance rp with you ^^

Oh my stars! (*U*)

/so dazzled

I'm in love with like all your plots, and I haven't even finished going through them all!

So far I really like the island one with dragons, and the guy involved with a gang and the innocent girlfriend.

I tend to write as much as possible, at least one paragraph and tend to keep going as long as I have enough to respond to :3

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Oh my stars! (*U*)
/so dazzled

I'm in love with like all your plots, and I haven't even finished going through them all!

So far I really like the island one with dragons, and the guy involved with a gang and the innocent girlfriend.

I tend to write as much as possible, at least one paragraph and tend to keep going as long as I have enough to respond to :3

[/QUOTE]
message me if you're interested!(:

Hey there(:

Your ideas are refreshing and original! However, would you be up for doubling? If not I understand, thought it may be a little more fun that way, though.

Let me know?(:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back