• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

nenedaniels

Hi! My name is Nene (legal age) and I’m looking for people to rp with! I do doubling up and I would say I’m semi lit. What I’m looking for rp wise is:
Miraculous ladybug
Code Lyoko
Yugioh
Telltales Batman
Bully (the game)
Life is strange (so excited for the new game to come out!)

These are just the main ones I’m focusing on. If you have a fandom that you want to see if we have it in common just let me know!

Hi! My name is Nene (legal age) and I’m looking for people to rp with! I do doubling up and I would say I’m semi lit. What I’m looking for rp wise is:
Miraculous ladybug
Code Lyoko
Yugioh
Telltales Batman
Bully (the game)
Life is strange (so excited for the new game to come out!)

These are just the main ones I’m focusing on. If you have a fandom that you want to see if we have it in common just let me know!
For a Yugioh RP, are you looking for someone with knowledge about the card game? I love the animes (especially the original but I have an okay understanding of Arc-V) but my understanding of the TCG itself is iffy at best.

For a Yugioh RP, are you looking for someone with knowledge about the card game? I love the animes (especially the original but I have an okay understanding of Arc-V) but my understanding of the TCG itself is iffy at best.
I’m looking to rp the OG show! I know shit about the card game 😅

I would so be down for a code lyoko rp
i just recently started watching it again after so many years and i'm obsessed all over again 🤣
Now my next question might be a stupid one, but would we be playing the actual characters, or making our own ocs based on the plot? I usually do both so i just wanna know if we're on the same page lol

I would so be down for a code lyoko rp
i just recently started watching it again after so many years and i'm obsessed all over again 🤣
Now my next question might be a stupid one, but would we be playing the actual characters, or making our own ocs based on the plot? I usually do both so i just wanna know if we're on the same page lol

😱 OMG hi! I’m so excited I thought no one would be interested in a code lyoko rp! What I do is OC x cannon. I kind of follow the show and add a lil free play for ✨spice✨

😱 OMG hi! I’m so excited I thought no one would be interested in a code lyoko rp! What I do is OC x cannon. I kind of follow the show and add a lil free play for ✨spice✨
Well here I am! I don't really hear people bring code lyoko up as much these days so I was super surprised to see someone wanted to rp it!!
Also that sounds good to me, i'm so so down

I'll love to do Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters if you're still interested! I will say I recently started season two, and I don't write out the duels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back