• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Rose keep(The Cursed Town) Interest Check -

dela agius

Game master :3
( This is my first idea. So please be gentle and English is my secondary language so please bare with me if I have spelling mistake or grammar errors )

Now my idea is about a cursed town. Which in each year for each one get invaded/attacked by supernatural creatures . Different creature each month( but always the same creature each year. until they get killed all and new creature takes it place)

Now my idea is about a new family moving in the town and they will start to know about the town the hard way.

Now the time era is going to be modern times. Meaning the creature will be also modern and Will be upgraded but They will probably be the same but with technology maybe. Ain't sure yet .

What do you think ? you like the idea ?

[QUOTE="dela agius]( This is my first idea. So please be gentle and English is my secondary language so please bare with me if I have spelling mistake or grammar errors )
Now my idea is about a cursed town. Which in each year for each one get invaded/attacked by supernatural creatures . Different creature each month( but always the same creature each year. until they get killed all and new creature takes it place)

Now my idea is about a new family moving in the town and they will start to know about the town the hard way.

Now the time era is going to be modern times. Meaning the creature will be also modern and Will be upgraded but They will probably be the same but with technology maybe. Ain't sure yet .

What do you think ? you like the idea ?

[/QUOTE]
I like the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back