Rommates!

Haha, I can just imagine. "So, what trouble did lil timmy get in trouble for this time?" "He was caught having an orgy" Then the parents just like go cross eyed and pass out.

Tell me, is the Gamer/Nerd/Geek/Technology freak kinda character on here already? If there isnt, I believe I could fill that role. Unless this is like 1950 kinda stuff where theres like no such thing as technology.

Not that I know of, I just joined yesterday. I've only really seen three to four characters but they don't seem to be like that so far. Oh, and there's echnology here, all up to date and what not.

Sweet. Does the forth wall stand tall and large or does that stuff just like self destruct and not even exist. ( In other words can I reference things like for example *Plays on apple tablet.* Or would it have to be *Plays on the new tablet, Pear* )

Based off of the character sheets no one really seems to be all technology freak, etc. so unless they're that way in the RP itself that's all open, and I'm not sure about naming devices. There's already been a few references to technology but it's mainly been thinks like "Blah took out his laptop and began to write a story.", nothing really describing the name.

Kay. The funny thing is, this will be the second time I've done a forum rp. The first being some random mario one. lol

Could one just like make a character then go to rp or would they have to be recommended then taken to an allyway and given a ring with a certain symbol on it, then go to a satanic ritual and sacrifice their first born child?

... Wat. o-o

Uh... Just, just go and make the character and wait for acceptance. No sacrificing. o-o

Does anyone know if there is any actual school schedule or do we just go to the enrich class all day? ._.

Judging by how cat people roam the place, it wouldn't be surprising if they also had all day every day school schedules. 
Play some smooth jazz and get some shrimp to look at cause I am about to make a character, here we go, hope I dont fuck shit up!

ikr 
Ima straight, but Ima make him a nonsexual. ( Meaning he doesn't really have interest in relation ships. ) 
Are you homosexual in real life? 
Seriously or are you tugging my leg. 
I like skittles 
Red skittles are pretty good. Well I posted my character, tell meh how you think :3

Damnit. I'm gonna have to give up this RP. I don't have time to check back all the time, and I don't get notifications for some reason. I'll see ya'll later.

Idk. xD  
Pfft, I fell asleep, but since we're still at the arcade it's 'k. 
Are we back at the dorms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back