Romantical Roleplay | Men Needed! <3

Angelic Infinity

Hello my lovelies! <3

I know I post a lot in this category but I have a preferance for "lovey-dovey" and "mushy" roleplays, also known as love. I adore it and it's not because I'm forever alone D:

I will most likely play the girl, but I'm willing to be the male in some cases.

Idea One- Jock(M) x New Girl (F)

My Charrie just moved to the area in which your character lives and she is terrified of the first couple dyas of her junior year for a few reasons: it's in the middle of the year, her father is a drug addict and causes a lot of trouble, and she feels like she wouldn't belong. But - to her surprise - your character seems interested in her and they meet, talk for a while, she embarasses herself and the matter is done in her opinion. But your character persists and they start to grow a small still-forming relationship.

Two- Angel (F) x Demon (M/F)

My Charrie fell in love with the pleasures of earth but only with the consequences severe. She was banished to earth itself and from down here it's not so good looking. There is death all around her, prostitutes in the streets, rapings happening every day - or so it seems - ; Life was terrible for her. Your character and my character meeet and hit it off pretty bad, possibly resulting in a minor injury (whose we can discuss ^^). Your/My Character nurses the wound until s/he recovered fully.

Three- SteamPunk Political Leader (M/F) x Rebel (M/F)

The world has continued its ascent onward to more technoledgy, but ended in extrreme poverty for the already struggling. Your/My Character is a political leader, making the majority of the decisions until they are shot on the streets by an angry citizen. Your/My Character heals the wound and becomes friends with the leader.

Four- Killer (M) x Witness (F)

Your character murdered someone that they despised with a passion yet my character watched the entire assassination happen right before her very eyes. Scared, she tried to run away but your character saw her and chased after her. She gets caught, he gets mad, they hate each other at first.

Five- Neko Master (M/F) x Neko Slave (F/M)

(I'm willin to go double on this. You get the drift.)

Bump ~ (Also open for your own ideas!:3 )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back