• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Romantic Sorcery RP (FxM)

Izanamemes

Born to be tired
My OC is a former White Witch Matriarch, cast down from her throne for having betrayed the rule of God and having fallen in love with a Demon, this causing the slaughter of her own people by hand of an angel that had fallen in love with her; she was a powerful sorcerress, righteous and pietous, feared by many for her particularly cruel slaughter of any demon that treaded too close or God commanded be dead, viewing her prey as nothing but prey. Until she met Him, a Demon that managed to best her in combat, but didn’t kill her because he no longer follows the path of wanton destruction and merely wants to live in peace. They fall in love, and their love is lived only for a short while.
The angel finds out about this, and captures them both. They kill the Demon before her eyes, strip the white from her hair. In her ragex she kills the angel, and this causes God to punish her. He sends a legion of angels to slaughter the village, believing she had tainted them all with her actions, and trapped her in a cave near the opening of Hell where she was brutally and savagely beaten and raped by Demons for several years. She escapes only by chance.
Two years later, my OC is working as a singer in an old lounge, where she meets your OC (can be a demon or not); on that night, the 5th anniversary of both deaths (the angel and the demon's), two furious ghosts rise from the ashes and have her as a target, one being the hatred that formed when love died 5 years ago in Heaven, the other being the hatred that formed when love first bloomed in her heart 5 years ago.

The emphasis of the rp is moving on, letting go, faith, trauma and finding romance and love in darkness. I am looking for a male for my female!

Here is my OC: Taya

And the 2 ghosts involved in the story:
Pitias
Sera

PM me if interested or want to discuss further! I also am open to suggesting a new plot entirely so don't be shy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back