romance rp cheese3212 and meli-chan<3

He was now in a deep sleep, he never wanted to wake up, in fact he couldn't wake up, it seemed as if some dort of magic was keeping him there. He tried to yell, but nothing happened. What was going on?

i dont even know whats goin on :0)) she nursed him and tried everything to wake him up. she finally just dropped water on him

((because humans can't have things made by elves or whatever magical creature))

But nothing happened he didn't wake up

He felt like he was going to barf. He ran around in the complete darkness trying to find a way out. Maybe there isn't one.

He sat up on impact. "What the hell was in that drink!" he yelled at her. He got up and was about to walk away.

"i-im sorry!" she cried flinching and throwing her arms up to create a water sheild "i-i forgot that h-humans cant eat anything magical beings m-make" she stutterd out quikly trembling her eyes squezed shut

"I'm sorry......i shouldn't of snapped like that." he said " but shouldn't i be the one afraid? not you?" he looked at her wondering.

she let her arms down and the water turned to vapor "im sorry its just that this is not my realm. in my home when women do something wrong under a male's order they are..punished"

"I don't know, i mean there's nothing really at home for me execpt work....." he said fixing his hair. He didn't really want to leave.

you dont have a family?" she asked curiously. surely a man like him would have a wife and kids like in her realm. at least a loved one. but then again this wasnt her realm

"well...no..I don't have a girlfriend....and my parents are out of town on a vacation..and I don't have a kid...plus my room mates always drunk so he's not the best to hang around with..." he said looking around.

she laughs slightly "but you are delightful!" she insisted. "but you are welcome to stay here as long as you like. but you will have to provide yourself with food"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back