• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance Anyone :)?

revalia

#π–Šπ–‹π–‹π–Šπ–‰
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey hey hey!

(This can count for modern as well)

Anyone up for a romance? I have multiple plots in mind I wish to try out and get the oppotunity to try out as well :) Quite vague but it gets the gist of it. I play a female but I can do both fxf and fxm so both genders are welcomed hehe

Looking forward to it and message me if you are interested :)

Hey, I'm Eris, and although this is a new account, I'm not new to this site (just in case you're worried I'm an amateur). I'm super interested in starting a romance roleplay with you! If that's okay of course. I usually play male in romances, but if you prefer fxf, I can also play a female. What plot did you have in mind? If you give me a CS plan I can fill that out while you write up the plot? I can even give you a sample of my writing if you want to know if I'm the person to play with.

crystxldeath said:
Hey, I'm Eris, and although this is a new account, I'm not new to this site (just in case you're worried I'm an amateur). I'm super interested in starting a romance roleplay with you! If that's okay of course. I usually play male in romances, but if you prefer fxf, I can also play a female. What plot did you have in mind? If you give me a CS plan I can fill that out while you write up the plot? I can even give you a sample of my writing if you want to know if I'm the person to play with.
Hmmm I am willing to give it a shot... Can you PM me cause I don't have my account fully accepted yet and we can continue from there :)

crystxldeath said:
Haha, I don't either...
I'll keep you in mind then... Other than that I don't know :P

Gee okay, I can always pm you first thing tomorrow. Or we can just write here, there's no problem with that, is there?

crystxldeath said:
Gee okay, I can always pm you first thing tomorrow. Or we can just write here, there's no problem with that, is there?
Yeah I was planning on PM you when I could do it ^-^...

We could write here yes I don't see the problem but it'll get too crowded and I prefer sharing ideas and all privately
xD

Oh okay, sure that works. Once we can pm we can make plans and then run back here and write. Brilliant, I'm already so excited.

crystxldeath said:
Oh okay, sure that works. Once we can pm we can make plans and then run back here and write. Brilliant, I'm already so excited.
HEHE happens especially when I can't quite do anything else but wait :P Hmmm don't you RP on PM due to it being 1x1?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back