• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Romance Anyone :)?

revalia

#π–Šπ–‹π–‹π–Šπ–‰
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey hey hey!

(This can count for fantasy/medieval as well)

Anyone up for a romance? I have multiple plots in mind I wish to try out and get the oppotunity to try out as well
:) Quite vague but it gets the gist of it. I play a female but I can do both fxf and fxm so both genders are welcomed hehe

Looking forward to it and message me if you are interested
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested!!! I play a male and would love to discuss possible plot lines and roles.

SnowyRP said:
I am interested!!! I play a male and would love to discuss possible plot lines and roles.
Hahah cool! :)

PM me if you can :P My account is not fully activated to start one myself and we can proceed from there

QueenEmma said:
I'm interested, I'm a female also but if you still want to I've love to!
Hahaha yeah I don't mind I go both ways ;)

I'll PM you once I can cause still restricted due to being new ;p

LadyAria said:
Hahaha yeah I don't mind I go both ways ;)
I'll PM you once I can cause still restricted due to being new ;p
Haha, yeah I'm new too, just signed up 5 minutes ago! But once PM starts I can't wait to begin! :D

QueenEmma said:
Haha, yeah I'm new too, just signed up 5 minutes ago! But once PM starts I can't wait to begin! :D
I signed up like 3 hours ago max most probably hehehe

LadyAria said:
I signed up like 3 hours ago max most probably hehehe
Haha not too bad. So for this role play, is it mature, really romantic, ect ect. I'm just curious so I can start brain storming! :D

QueenEmma said:
Haha not too bad. So for this role play, is it mature, really romantic, ect ect. I'm just curious so I can start brain storming! :D
Well according to site rules there ain't no sexual content... could be mature and really romantic but if it gets to heated supposedly is *fades to black* haha

LadyAria said:
Well according to site rules there ain't no sexual content... could be mature and really romantic but if it gets to heated supposedly is *fades to black* haha
Yeah haha I think it's only a problem if someone reports it but then again. I do not know I am new haha but I'm cool with anything and everything! :)

QueenEmma said:
Yeah haha I think it's only a problem if someone reports it but then again. I do not know I am new haha but I'm cool with anything and everything! :)
Hmm I don't know really.. but I guess.. We can plan more thoroughly once we can PM :)

QueenEmma said:
Also true. This should be fun though I have Rp in soo long!
Same here... I quite gave up on it but wanted to get back to it and I HOPE it will work and get me motivated again ;p

LadyAria said:
Same here... I quite gave up on it but wanted to get back to it and I HOPE it will work and get me motivated again ;p
Haha same! I wish this thing would hurry up so we could PM already!

Celestebay said:
Hello I'm highly interested in doing a fxm rp with you :)
PM me to get into details then :) I still don't have my account fully activated yet so I cant start it hehe

Celestebay said:
Hello I'm highly interested in doing a fxm rp with you :)
Now I do and I pm'ed you :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back