• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance! [Always Open and Updating]

DisneyGirl

it was fun, peace out.
Love romance? You're in the right place.

I'm currently looking for more partners to do romantic roleplays with. I love drama, fluff, humor and I'm open to all genres, though modern and historical are my personal favorites.

Current cravings:

Pregnancy

New Parents

Paris/Italy/London Vacation

Rival Gangs [CRAVING!]

Band [EXTREMELY CRAVING!]

Mermaids

Dystopian

Old Hollywood

'40s, '50s, '60s

Disabled or sick / Caretaker

Dance teacher / Student

Servant / Master's kid

Royal / Middle Class

Poor / Rich

Country boy / City girl

Country girl / City boy

Mermaid / man (I have a plot for this)

What I am asking for:

|| Have decent grammar and spelling skills and write 4+ paragraphs a post.

|| Reply daily or every other day. Unless I loooove our rp to death, I'll tend to lose interest if it's been a week since the last reply.

|| I like to play the girl, but if you do too, let's double.

|| I prefer to rp through email nowadays, so be open to that.

|| OOC conversation. Let's talk about music, TV shows, movies, books and such!

Pm me if you're interested and let me know which cravings of mine you want to try, and if I am interested, I'll pm you back. Thanks for reading! ((:

Last edited by a moderator:

DisneyGirl said:
Yaaas we can totally double (:
PM me!

@Loser

I can't pm you right now cause of the stupid site ruleof having to be on here for 24 hours....Ugh! By any chance you

could? I'm so sorry!

Hello there!! I prefer platonic relationships and I know this is a specifically romance thread, but some of these seem so fun and you seem like such a lovely person to role play with so if you're willing to make an exception PM me? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back