Roleplayer

Astral

Meant for the stars
Hi, I'm new. I would rather jump right into the roleplay nitty-gritty, but I still have a lock on my account.

Call me Astral, 'cause I'm meant for the stars. I am nineteen years old and enjoy writing and playing tennis in my spare time. I started writing when I was ten, but all of it was awful. Haha. I started seriously writing since my junior year at high school and I've even won a few awards. I have five years of rp experience and prefer longer threads.

Would this count as a post?

It does.

This will be a bunch of nothing.

Because I need at least ten posts.

Don't you love arbitrary regulations.

I do.

Oh, all of this only counts for one post. My bad.

Have a good day.

Hi @Astral! Yes, our doublepost feature is intended to prevent users from spamming for the sake of post count, though we really shouldn't need it since it's clearly stated in RPN's rules that spamming is a no-go. ( :P ) Spam posts are often deleted, so even if you don't care about RPN rules you can at least recognize that breaking them is a waste of time. The 10-post regulation is mostly present so that we can filter out spambots. RPN is a very large site and as such gets its share of bots, and once you get your PM-ing privileges you will likely appreciate the fact that you aren't getting any messages from adware spambot types of things. Perhaps it seems arbitrary, but I assure you the policy was made with users' best interests in mind. Ten posts don't take very long to reach as you look around and get involved in roleplays and the community, so while you're trying to rack up posts, why not tell us about yourself?

Ah, and while I'm at it - welcome to RPN! -confetti-

Haha, welcome to the nation friend :) I was in your situation a few months ago, but perhaps going out and actually participating in certain RP's, or, rather, just going and checking things out then leaving a comment will get you where you need to ( ^_^ ) I look forward to you joining us and who knows? Maybe one day we'll end up in the same RP, it is quite nice to see so many new people joining. Experienced or not, we're all equal here in the nation, unless you're a moderator, then you need to be as absolutely respectful as you can mwuaha! Welcome once more, I look forward to seeing you around, if you need, you may PM should you need people for an RP, I'd be more than happy to oblige, I also do birthday parties and bar mitzvahs. Haha, all joking aside, (>n>) cause some people just don't get my humor...

(B^D) 'Velcom to the Nation AGAIN! I'M NOT CRAZY! REALLY... Haha, enjoying the living daylight out of these emojis ( :) ) Feel free to message me anytime, we're all super friendly and others will be more than happy to welcome you as well I am sure of it. (ou-) Just like they did with me

Hiya, Astral. At first I thought I read Astria which is a name I go by on another site long ago, but it's not and Astral is way cooler. By the way, I liked your motto too. Happy role playing.

Haha, I've got the lock thing on my account too, having an account for just about 2 1/2 days or something.

What themes do you generally like to roleplay?

Diogenes said:
Haha, I've got the lock thing on my account too, having an account for just about 2 1/2 days or something.
What themes do you generally like to roleplay?
That depends on the source material in question. If I were doing something like Tokyo Ghoul or OFF, things would be much grittier than a sports anime like Haikyuu!! or Free! In general I prefer more serious rps. I never did well with crack or fluff. I'd be happy to plot with you in PMs.

Bump.

Hello, Astral! Absolutely adore your username - a fellow lover of the stars! Welcome aboard to RPNation! I'm fairly new myself, but I am always more than interested in throwing around a few ideas for a great roleplay.

Hello @Astral ,

proxy.php

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules and User Restrictions. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. And I am always willing to answer any questions you may have.

Happy roleplaying!

Astral said:
That depends on the source material in question. If I were doing something like Tokyo Ghoul or OFF, things would be much grittier than a sports anime like Haikyuu!! or Free! In general I prefer more serious rps. I never did well with crack or fluff. I'd be happy to plot with you in PMs.

Bump.
Sweet, I tend to have a bunch of drama in my RPs. I prefer to RP with OCs though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back