Roleplay Partners?

Cosette

I'm looking for people to roleplay with (preferably one-on-one or in small groups). You know, buddies. c: I don't really care what the roleplay is about; I can roleplay just about anything, though I prefer animals, supernatural/fantasy, or fandom roleplay. I'm not an incredible plotter (I usually like to just make up a setting and let a roleplay go from there ^^ ;) , but I'll be up for any plot ideas anyone has. I'll definitely be up for Doctor Who, Supernatural, Homestuck, or Sherlock roleplay if anyone is interested.

I'd love to do a Supernatural rp with you, though(sadly) I'm still on the seventh season... So, I don't know to much about the eigth season and all of the seventh.

ECDeadly - Alrighty~ Anything specific? I'm pretty plot-less right now x'D

Nirvana - I've only just finished the fifth season myself :P Got any roleplay ideas in mind?

We could have an AU roleplay where Azazel/yellow-eyes was successful with his big plan... One of us could be Sam and/or Dean and the other Azazel? Something like that?

I just got an idea~ I generally like to rp as a girl, and maybe we could be siblings like sam and dean, and do the hunting and stuff and make it sort of just go along as the series did

I am thinking your basic sorta like either two things.

One- Move style, unplot a master scheme but a rival (In this case, a 'Moriarty')

Two- TV Show style, you solve multiple crimes at a given time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back