• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Roleplay partners?

Vangelis

angel of mondays
Hi! So uhm, I'm looking for a roleplay partner. c: May be long term, or short term, but honestly, I'd like it if it's long term, haha!

I'm not exactly a fan of plotting everything that's going to happen, since I can't really expound on it much--just give a prompt, and let's see what we can do, eh? :) Of course, if plotting's your thing, I don't mind at all! <3 If fandom roleplaying is your thing, then yay! If not, well, I'm very interested in fantasy, historical, crime/heist, mythological and scifi, but I can give a hand at slice of life and realistic roleplays! ^u^ I'm pretty versatile so I guess you won't have anything to worry about~

or just my occasional disappearing acts ;n;

I'm a huge fan of
Supernatural and Marvel Cinematic Universe among other things, and I swear I'm a fan of other things, but I can't really seem to recall it for now. ;n;

Anyway, thank you! c: If you're interested, please PM me or something!
:)

Hi, I'd like to see if we could roleplay ( :) ) I really like Fantasy as well, and my character base mostly revolves around that (If you want to be specific, around a Fantasy world filled with Monster Girls). In regards to fandoms, I'm not really part of many, but I'm really well versed in the Legend of Zelda universe, and in particular I'm looking for a RP to play as Saria in.

I hope we can have fun together (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back