• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay partner search

Rio

Hello, I am Rio and I've been roleplaying since my early teens, first on Instagram, Kik, Geeking ,Amino and now here. I go by he/him pronouns and I have 8+ years of experience of roleplaying experience.

I have no triggers. That said I am uncomfortable about roleplaying with minors as I am 26, if you're not sure about a specific trigger, simply just ask.

I prefer that most of my roleplays have romance, but romance by itself is not a plot and we can combine and collaborate on a plot if you wish. On Top of adding genres & plots.

1x1 only. Male (me)X female pairings only. I don’t do fandom rps usually.

My time zone is EST (-5)

The highest level of literacy I can reach and will rp with is adv lit or novella.

You can feel free to message me if you are interested or have questions about my plots.
As for my interests in writing, I like writing romance. With medieval fantasy settings.

I have 3 main plots which I’ll generally describe, One is where a usurper gains the throne of a sultanate through the genie and he selects your character the former princess to be his queen and he wishes for her to fall desperately in love with him.

Second, is kind of inspired off of the story of Esther. Sultan throws a national required beauty pageant that’s required for all women to attend and partake in. The lucky winner gets to marry him and it can be as anyone as high as a nobleman or a lowly peasant (who I generally like to win). Then lastly, a real enemies to lover rp where a prince and princess are forced to marry to end the war between there 2 kingdoms.

Hello, I am Rio and I've been roleplaying since my early teens, first on Instagram, Kik, Geeking ,Amino and now here. I go by he/him pronouns and I have 8+ years of experience of roleplaying experience.

I have no triggers. That said I am uncomfortable about roleplaying with minors as I am 26, if you're not sure about a specific trigger, simply just ask.

I prefer that most of my roleplays have romance, but romance by itself is not a plot and we can combine and collaborate on a plot if you wish. On Top of adding genres & plots.

1x1 only. Male (me)X female pairings only. I don’t do fandom rps usually.

My time zone is EST (-5)

The highest level of literacy I can reach and will rp with is adv lit or novella.

You can feel free to message me if you are interested or have questions about my plots.
As for my interests in writing, I like writing romance. With medieval fantasy settings.

I have 3 main plots which I’ll generally describe, One is where a usurper gains the throne of a sultanate through the genie and he selects your character the former princess to be his queen and he wishes for her to fall desperately in love with him.

Second, is kind of inspired off of the story of Esther. Sultan throws a national required beauty pageant that’s required for all women to attend and partake in. The lucky winner gets to marry him and it can be as anyone as high as a nobleman or a lowly peasant (who I generally like to win). Then lastly, a real enemies to lover rp where a prince and princess are forced to marry to end the war between there 2 kingdoms.
Bump, really wanting to do a sweet romance right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back