• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Partner Needed

AribellaHale

Hi my name is Aribella age nineteen and a huge book nerd. I am here looking for some new friends to roleplay with. I can pretty much play anything you may need but I havent been able to expand my group of friends in a long time and we are about played out. So I am looking for a single partner, male would be best but I am open to anything. Send me a message with your interests and lets see if we click. :) *muah!* I am looking for a supernatural partner with powers, swords and other olden tools. The world I am thinking of is filled with immortal beings, known to humans, battling each other and our characters are called in to use their devastating powers to take them out .Maybe some battlefield romance . I like having powers but would do better as a healer type with shields. I am down for anything, so if you need a partner for something message me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back