Roleplay buddies?

NellyAngelhive

So, I'm kinda new to this site, but much used to roleplaying. I had a good look through the various posts, and I've seen that there are many great, great roleplayers in here! I do most kinds of roleplays, but I'm really into Slice of Life, as my main character, Nelly Angelhive, has been used in many "detective" ideas. Her original version is a shapeshifter, but I wanted to do something more realistic for a change, so I turned her into a detective. (I also got a strong influence from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney xD )

I adore roleplaying with people that use OCs, I think it gives an original air to the whole thing. However, I've been dying to roleplay with people that go as some specific characters. Here is a list of some characters that I'd love to roleplay with, but never found someone that actually roleplayed as them in a serious roleplay:

-Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)

-Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)

-Train Heartnet (Black Cat)

-Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

-Ventus (Kingdom Hearts)

-Alphonse Elric (FullMetal Alchemist)

-Lynne (Ghost Trick) <-- with this one, I'd roleplay as Luke Angelhive, my main OC's brother

-Allen Walker (D. Gray Man) <-- I have a friend that roleplays as him, but he's never online

-Lavi (D. Gray Man)

So if you're interested in roleplaying with me, either normally as your OC or as one of the characters above, feel free to contact me! PM me or comment in this thread, anything is fine :)

If you want, I can roleplay as Train Heartnet

I'll be looking forward to it ^^

[MENTION=4322]NellyAngelhive[/MENTION]

If you do any fighting style Roleplay feel free to contact me. I'm always looking for a fight.

Hello!

I know you're swamped with replies, but if you're still looking for a role play partner, I'm readily available. I do have a few OCs (mostly males, a few females) stored up in my folders.

I don't know any of the characters indicated above, although I have heard of them from somewhere.

If you're still in your search, please message me (Since I don't know (yet) how to do so.) . I'll reply as soon as I can.

(Once I figure out how this forum works. xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back