• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PandaMasterXL

Looking for a My Hero Academia, JJK, Creepypasta, Hetalia, or Total Drama roleplay. Roleplays must be detailed, so 1 paragraph minimum per character (aka 5-7 lines). Up to 3 love interests are allowed. Roleplays will take place in private message on discord. I will send my discord username after we start talking about what type of roleplay you want. Regular or yandere. Shoot me a message!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I’m willing to do an MHA rp. I’m 17 just so you know and I tend to use ocs if that’s okay with you. If not I can try canon characters, just have never done it for this fandom

I am 28 and love Hetalia. I'd love to do a yandere rp and am multiship. shoot me a message if you like!

Looking for a My Hero Academia, JJK, Creepypasta, Hetalia, or Total Drama roleplay. Roleplays must be detailed, so 1 paragraph minimum per character (aka 5-7 lines). Up to 3 love interests are allowed. Roleplays will take place in private message on discord. I will send my discord username after we start talking about what type of roleplay you want. Regular or yandere. Shoot me a message!

hey I'm 27 and I'm down to do a Hetalia rp. I don't have much experience with yandere so I'm more privy to regular. I'm also down with multiship if it leads to that

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back