• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π‘πŽπ†π”π„ 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 β€” High-Seas & Found-Family | π€π‚π‚π„ππ“πˆππ†

This sounds so interesting! I haven’t done any group rps on here yet but I will definately send in an application if you all are fine with a little newbie joining in

1722204695674.png
4k footage of me waking up to all these scrumptious sweeties.
Forgot about our old ooc thread so do feel free to loiter in [THERE] to say hello, ask questions or flaunt your ideas β™‘β™‘

Had a few questions regarding a deadline, and just like last time I will be rather flexible with accepting past its due date (though I advise being on time, as it may feel less imposing to arrive with an influx of other newcomers). Once I see the completion rates of CSes I'll be back to lock in a specific day. Thank-you sugars.​

Okay okay I'm interested

1722222699720.png
i wanna join sooooo bad....

(supercalifragilisticexpialidociously interested oh em GEE, mark me down captain)​

Gotta look at some schedule stuff first, but I'm very interested

Last edited:
Hello. I quite enjoyed your manner of writing and seemly approach to the DMing that you seem to aim to cultivate. I have an interest in the role of the Scholar. To play a mind so inducated on the preened and cleaned words of tired authors as to have lost touch with the dirty reality outside of those pages.

Holy shit i love this so much, btw is marionette gonna have an arc where they learn how to live with their own personal autonomy and hopefully find a less fucked up way of living???? Because im intrigued, although i do think i would like agnate cause i feel like i could pull that off better

also, do the character apps have to look as intricate as the ones u made???

Also this rp just has immaculate vibes this is so fucking cool

Last edited:
Holy shit i love this so much, btw is marionette gonna have an arc where they learn how to live with their own personal autonomy and hopefully find a less fucked up way of living???? Because im intrigued, although i do think i would like agnate cause i feel like i could pull that off better

also, do the character apps have to look as intricate as the ones u made???

Also this rp just has immaculate vibes this is so fucking cool
Hello there!! Character arcs will be left to the writers to decide how they'd like to direct it. Some applying as the Marionette may wish to evolve them towards regaining autonomy, whereas some may be interested in making them worse. There is plenty of potential for that role (or any role, for that matter) to skew either way, so some may even wish to watch interactions play out and decide later if the relationships they build will be enough to encourage (or discourage) personal growth.

Applications do not have to use code, as while I always appreciate pretty colors and images, what I value most is the substance of the characters.

(Thank-you for such a lovely little comment, but I will admit the roleplay is not cool without all its talented writers (´q‒ Ο‰ ‒q`) β™‘ )

1722571326595.png
Someone (me) forgot to announce this yesterday oopsies

Acceptance for the second inflow of writers will be
WEDNESDAY THE 7TH OF AUGUST AT 11:59PM
This is based on New York time (UTC/GMT -4 hours) for convenience.

This is a steep deadline due to our next chapter arriving a few days after this date, so I will be very lenient with extensions. Just remember to let me know if you are still interested so I know you're still making progress. Thank-you to all my beautiful applicants β™‘β™‘.​

another bump to seduce newcomers
1722906274813.png
at rogue waves we believe in good marketing

Is this still open? Interested in the handmaiden if so :))

See you guys are past the deadline for your second inflow but I'd be interested in joining and posting a cs for viewing at your leisure lol! If you plan on introducing new characters here and there as time goes on- count me in :)

Is this still open? Interested in the handmaiden if so :))
LET ME INNNNN
See you guys are past the deadline for your second inflow but I'd be interested in joining and posting a cs for viewing at your leisure lol! If you plan on introducing new characters here and there as time goes on- count me in :)

Oh my god apologies for the VERY LATE reply I am apparently incapable of keeping on top of my notifications. Thank-you very much for the interest in Rogue Waves! Since the deadline has passed, I am not currently yearning for new sheets. But as there are many placeholders that are pending acceptance on their completion, if by chance these are not filled, I would consider reaching out to those that missed out on their original role, and also those that have left interest both here and in my dms ( α΅” ⩊ α΅” ). It is likely as the roleplay continues, very specific roles will be advertised depending on the scene we are currently in, or if someone with a pitched role as listed above drops from the roleplay, I will readvertise it for someone else to apply with.

I feel malicious having to shut my eyes and turn away beautiful newcomers, but please know I will be keeping you all at the forefront of my mind β™‘β™‘. I am very grateful to have the interest!

View attachment 1176793
Someone (me) forgot to announce this yesterday oopsies

Acceptance for the second inflow of writers will be
WEDNESDAY THE 7TH OF AUGUST AT 11:59PM
This is based on New York time (UTC/GMT -4 hours) for convenience.

This is a steep deadline due to our next chapter arriving a few days after this date, so I will be very lenient with extensions. Just remember to let me know if you are still interested so I know you're still making progress. Thank-you to all my beautiful applicants β™‘β™‘.​
I take it this is closed and I didnt get accepted?

I take it this is closed and I didnt get accepted?
Hi!! At the current time we are closed for new applications while placeholders are either completed or forgotten/withdrawn. In that case I may readvertise those roles at a later date. As mentioned above, I will consider reaching out to those that missed out on their original role, and also those that have left interest both here and in my dms. I did decide on the other application for our Modiste, but will be keeping you in mind for future openings.

Hi!! At the current time we are closed for new applications while placeholders are either completed or forgotten/withdrawn. In that case I may readvertise those roles at a later date. As mentioned above, I will consider reaching out to those that missed out on their original role, and also those that have left interest both here and in my dms. I did decide on the other application for our Modiste, but will be keeping you in mind for future openings.
I appreciate the explanation. I am open to whatever roles you have if youre willing to still use them for later openings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back