• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern βœ―; π•£π• π•”π•œπ•¨π•–π•π•'𝕀 π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕀π•₯ π•”π•™π•–π•”π•œ.

rockwell

i believe in a place you take me.
hey there! welcome to my interest check!
about me.

Β» i'm rockwell, i'm 21 and i'm from europe. my personality revolves around my love for timothee chalamet and tiktok. that's it. been that bitch, still that bitch.

Β» i work (kind of) part-time which can leave me with a lot of free time depending on what hours i’m given. i love to write, so my replies can be rapid-fire if i'm really into the storyline.

Β» i usually rp mxf, in which i can take the role of either. my male characters aren't too shabby if i do say so myself, but i enjoy playing multiple characters. i love the idea of creating a small town for our muses to interact with one another and see what comes from it, but i’m equally as willing to double with muses in different alternate universes. (i also do mxm)

Β» i can get really passionate about characters and storylines. playlists, mood boards, text threads. yes please !!

Β» i only rp in pms or discord but i do have a big preference for discord.

inspiration/cravings.

1. small town multimuses!!! cliches (with twists?)best friends falling in love. bad boy and good girl. drama, angst, parties, alcohol and drugs. group settings like euphoria; toxic relationships, unrequited love, relationships that end too soon and hurt too much. songs that inspire plot lines (aka anything inspired by the one and only taylor swift). betrayal, mafia, love triangles. bromances, hidden agendas. the quarterback and the shy girl. daughter of a drug lord and drug dealer. right person but wrong timing. love that isn’t accepted, or nobody believes will work out. small towns in which everybody knows everybody’s business. summer romance. falling in love, falling out of love. brothers best friend, enemies or friends to lovers. all the cliches are welcome ! as are darker themes.

2. your ideas. if there's anything you've been craving, send me a pm and let's talk about it! if anything i have to offer interests you, we could also figure out a plot together.

about you.

Β» 18+. i don't feel comfortable roleplaying with anyone younger. apologies!

Β» no one-liners.

Β» just a passion for writing, please. things are so much smoother when you can bounce off of a partner and know they're as excited as you about a storyline.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back