• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rock, roll & love.

Cakes

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I've come to you, my friends. Well, friend I hope, in the end. Well I do hope you'll all be my friends, but I am here in search of only one, for this roleplay. You probably guessed that since this is in the 1x1 section.

Enough babble....

I've been wanting to do a 1x1 roleplay with a long term partner, where a rockstar gets romantically involved with someone attached to the band in some way. What this person does and how they're connected to the band could be your idea, or something we come up with together. If you're already turned off by the mention of romance, let me say this: IT'S NOT ALL MUSHY AND GOOEY AND OMGYOU'REHOTBUTICAN'TDOTHISBECAUSE----blah blah...

If a roleplay like this is to last, there has to be some complications, twists and turns and some drama.

The roleplay would be MxF where I play the male part, although I may be persuadable.

If this piqued your interest, please write to me either here or via a PM. I am also interested in hearing your ideas, if you have any.

You had me at rock&roll tbh, and I'm all for long lasting rps full of drama, twists, and romance so I'm deff interested!

Hey! Shoot me a PM, so we can figure something out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back