• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rock 'n' Roll, Baby

lost_girl

the comedic relief side character
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
jade.jpg
ATTACH]
"Jade! SOS, I need you right now. Please, I'm drowning in orders!"
Jade pinned the poster advertising Alex's band to Cool Beanz's announcement board before rolling her eyes. "What would you ever do without me?" she teased her friend and co-worker.
"Probably curl up in the fetal position and die. People experiencing caffeine withdrawal symptoms like grouchiness scare me," Alex said as he set aside a finished drink. "Do you really think advertising at Cool Beanz will get us more people trying out?"
"Of course! What caffeine addict doesn't like music? As long as Marie doesn't see it, we should be good," Jade said with a glance over her shoulder to make sure their overbearing manager wasn't paying attention.
Alex shrugged. "Okay. But if she comes at me, I'm throwing you under the bus."
Jade smiled sweetly in response. "You wouldn't dare. That'd cost you your star keyboard player and then your precious band would just be you singing to Dan's sporadic drumming. Then again, you'd probably like that. You like anything involving Dan."
"Shut up. You can be a real pain, you know."
"I know, " Jade smirked as she finished the drink she was working on and read the name on the cup. "Blair? Your drink's ready!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back