ROAR! Fear me :]

Krissy

Sooo, I'm Kristeen. I'm new here but certainly not new to roleplaying (although I'm a bit rusty!). Although I don't know where everything is right now (I just found out how to create a character, woo!) So here are a few things about myself, I guess.

• I love to read, write, blog.
  • If you were to meet me in person, I'm very very loud! I'm vivacious and self-centered. It's just how I was raised, I guess.
  • I listen to every kind of music!
  • I am currently working a full time job. :D

The types of roleplay I like/pair:

• I normally like playing the female, but if it comes down to it, I'll play the male.
  • I like roleplaying everything. I'd like it to include romance.
  • My normal roleplays include some of these things: Alien x Human, Medieval knight x wench, Enemies that become lovers, God x Human, etc.

• I'M OPEN TO ANYTHING! :D

Welp, if you guys have any comments that could help me or anything, just reply to this post or PM me!

well, when it comes to romance or other such (adult themes) we like to keep it PG-13 here, same goes for drug references.

however we're pretty lax with pretty much everything else.

oh yes, i think you'll fit in nicely, welcome to RPN.

please click on the "Forum" tab at the upper left of the page and see us on the shoutbox, i think you'll fit in here like the right jigsaw piece.

... is afraid.

Hey Kristeen (had to look up to make sure I spelled it right... love the name, got a unique feel to it). I see you like to play 1v1 rps, you can find a section made just for that. I'd recommend putting up an advertisement if your looking for someone to 1v1 with in the idea section... along with what you're looking to rp with.

If your open to group rps, there are a few ones that are open around that are pretty good. Oh! And feel free to join us in the shoutbox, we don't bite! :)

Thanks guys! :D And yes, that is my real name! Thank you very much for the help and the considerate replies! Biting isn't too bad, sometimes haha!

Welcome to RPNation Kristeen! My name is Kyle, just to be fair XP

Anyways, we've got plenty of roleplays, and we do even have a private section, just for small groups like one on ones. Other than that, I'd suggest taking a look at the story time thread in the creative corner if you enjoy just writing for writing's sake (unfortunately the thread doesn't see much activity).

Any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to ask any of our moderators, and we'll do whatever we can to help you out.

I hope that you enjoy whatever time you spend here with us! ^^

If I could like a post, I totally would. You guys are so nice here! I like how active it is as well. I haven't seen a good active RPG in a long time. :D

Yeah, it's a strange occurrence when Life steals someone away from the site for more than a week or so, but we do understand when it happens...

Hopefully I will catch you around chat and Welcome to RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back