Rising Stars of the DWMA

If you want to be Aslatiel's Meister,make your case here,not in a PM. Be sure to tag me,so you get my attention.

Regarding the partners, if you've already worked out who your partners going to be, great. If not, let me know if you'd rather have me just pair you up with someone.

Put me on the random assignment list,if people don't come forward with Meisters for Aslatiel.

Problem: There's like five weapons and two Meisters

I feel like the amount of weapons is just going to get bigger. What do you think we'll have to do?

That it is. We already have a pairing, and theres two weapons needing meisters and two meisters needing weapons as Alad said basically, not counting my own character as she's not completed yet.

Ah yeah that was based off the last time I saw the forums

Weapons

Me

You

First Poster

Sayomi

Meisters

First Poster's Partner

Riley

Person above Sayomi's character post

((Im on mobile so people's names is a no))

So 4 to 3

As this is meant to be a next gen type of rp, I'm going to go ahead and say no, as they were taken off that list in the manga, if I remember correctly from what you stated in the interest check.

@SimplyMusicality Have you already decided on a partner, or would you like me to pair you with someone?

@Silvey Same question to you.

Simply asking, so I know possible choices for pairings.

Hit me up with anyone. You can use Jeanne as an emergency Meister if we get too many weapons,by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back